Norwood Roofing

Penguin68

Another recommendation for this firm, headed by Dave O'Donnell - they arrived well on time on 3 occasions (for the second the weather would have made the work unsafe, but we immediately rescheduled and the sun shone on that) - they work to spec and quote (which is reasonable) and the quality of their work is excellent - and they cleaned up well at the end. If they find (as they did with me) a further problem they photograph it so that you can see what they are talking about. The work they have done included re-fitting guttering (3rd Story) , re-seating and stabilising a ridge tile and re-cementing flashing along an extension roof. They offer a 10 year guarantee.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy to recommend Norwood Roofing too. David O'Donnell checked out what needed to be done to cure damp appearing in the house. Number of different jobs quoted for including missing pointing (damaged by very wet summer), reflanching of chimney stacks shared with neighbours, and leaky guttering. Clear photos taken of work completed were provided. And the work looks to be very carefully done (with the pointing matching existing colour and so on) - we can see some of this without photos.

AND no mess left outside or inside. Very pleased and relieved to have had the work done so quickly.

Another recommendation for Norwood roofing. David came round promptly to give quote and secured a hazardous area before starting works. Great job all round. Before and after photos taken of damaged area with a 10 year guarantee provided too. Would not hesitate to recommend David and Patrick.

I would like to also offer my recommendation.

Change of gutters to front and back of house completed to good standard and fair price.

Very contactable and work completed at short notice and efficiently.

There was a subsequent issue (not identifiable at installation) which was fixed next morning after my call and without mention of cost.

I will not go anywhere else in future for my roofing needs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes- I agree with everything people are saying about David O'Donnell at Norwood roofing. They arrived exactly when they said they would - and then went the extra mile when we discovered another unrelated problem and they came back to do that too while the scaffolding was still up. Reasonable price. Nice people.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for David and Patrick. We found them to be prompt, professional, considerate and work completed to excellent standard for a reasonable price. We had some guttering replaced, a bit of repointing and some other small repairs and were very happy with the finish. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thank you David!

• 4 weeks later...
David and Patrick replaced a faulty downpipe that was causing a wall to become very wet, reconfigured some badly installed downpipe, fixed our guttering and did some repointing to boot. Also offered some advice and were thoroughly nice guys to have around. We'll be using them again. (Thanks guys!)

• 3 weeks later...
David came and sorted out our chimney stack which hadn't been dealt with properly by a previous builder. Straightforward, communicative and reasonably priced. I hope not to need his services again any time soon but wouldn't hesitate to call him if need be.