Great Appreciation for Lordship Flooring

Jacqui5254

I would like to balance out the negative headline for Lordship Flooring as it in no way reflects the positive experiences I, and several of my friends, have had and, to be honest, I know that they are smarting from these comments on the EDF. Also, no matter how many positive comments people add on, it is the headline that stands out.

I have used Lordship flooring several times in the last few years and at no point has anyone been anything other than friendly, helpful, professional and competitively priced. On eash visit there have been regular customers popping in to collect sample book and samples and it is clear that they have a solid and happy clientele.

They have nothing much to gain from me. They don't know me, but I popped in today and asked for a rough guide on price and some questions on how to measure stairs. The answer was 'come and take a seat, here are some samples, and as soon as you are ready we will come and measure up for you" Simple as. I do not recognise the attitude that the OP on the negative post about Lordship carpets describes so I will stick my neck and and say that competitors stoop to low blows sometimes. I am sure that Lordship carpets have got plenty of well deserved business but I also think that it must be miserable to read such negative slatings as it doesn't line up to the way they are.

Why do I say this? Because I was in there today and heard the owner say how hard it was to read the EDF as they do not recognise themselves and it is miserable for them.

I highly recommend Lordship Flooring for all the reasons you need a good flooring company for. If you don't get that response then there is something wrong somewhere and I don't think it lies with them.

Happy to second this.

When we moved in around five years ago, they carpeted our flat throughout. Great selection of carpets and underlays, reasonably priced. Offered an appointment within a few days to measure up and quote and when we placed the order they were happy to hold the carpet in storage for several months while we had some plastering, redecoration, etc. done. When we were ready for them to fit the carpets, it was easy to arrange a mutually convenient date and they fitted the carpet to a very high standard with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience.

We've recently decided to have the bathroom fitted with new flooring and they were our first - and only! - port of call. Again, excellent service from the moment we walked through the door. They've just levelled the floor for us and we're waiting for the new flooring to be laid on Monday. Excellent job so far and no doubts that the eventual finish will be superb.

• 1 month later...

Had my stairs and sitting room carpets fitted by Lordship Carpets yesterday.

Not only was the discussions on price to my liking,[thank you Ian], but the carpet choice you recommended, and I couldn't visualise as being perfect, actually was!!!

Steve had measured up and had included an inset doormat that I hadn't thought of. Plus I had a choice of chrome or brass trim to match the adjoining kitchen.

Alan and Dave..two great carpet fitters. Not only did a lovely job but were polite, respectful and very,very helpful when I needed to get my sofa out of a first floor flat. [i know that's not in the job description!].

All in all, several reasons why I think Lordship Carpets are worthy of appreciation.

Thank you, guys!

I've stuck up for them before and would again, as we have used them on several occasions, for carpets, engineered oak flooring and Amtico. Never had anything but great service from them and high quality installation. I'd thoroughly recommend them if you want the job done properly.

I've never had anything but good service in the shop and they've always turned up on time for measuring and fitting and on each occasion have been friendly, helpful and courteous.

Such poor form to suggest that other people's experiences and comments are less truthful or real than your own. (The way the OP stated it was somewhat more sinister than my paraphrasing).

I myself posted on a much older thread about poor service in this establishment, its not a new thing. All the OP has done is draw attention to previous negative comments and the insinuation of impropriety, by negative reviewers, shows neither the OP or LL flooring in a good light.