recommendation for London Interior shutters

loni

London interior shutters are great,they are a small company run by a guy called Dan who done ours.I got in touch with Dan,he came round and gave me a quote,I found him very polite and professional and the quote was by far the best Ive had.As I liked Dan in person and his quote I went with it.

On the day the shutters were fitted he arrived on time, as I expected Dan was very professional in his work and he had the job done in no time unlike a lot of tradesman I have had recently in my house he was very neat and tidy,clearing up properly when he was done.

Great service,great product,they look lovely,I will not hesitate to recommend him.

call 0800 023 5044 or email Dan at [email protected]

website... www.inshutters.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In