Excellent roofer McCann Roofing

Birkett-Eyles

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I recently had some work completed by Simon and the team from McCann roofing. They performed a great job fixing both the main, urgent problem and tidying up other areas of the roof that were starting to be problematic. We went through all the work before they started, using photos of the roof to allow me to understand what needed doing and options. The fix was urgent and they were very responsive and flexible with timing. They were reliable, really friendly and efficient. They left me feeling confident that the roof had been fixed in a lasting way. I would definitely recommend them.

• 1 month later...

I'm also recommending Simon and Shaun from McCann roofing - great job just finished on two roof areas. Trustworthy, reliable, no-nonsense and completed all work tidily and on time.

McCann Roofing Services

10 Meadow Lane

Amblecote Road

London SE12 9TE

07938006508/02037323418

ps. Of the two other roofing companies well recommended on EDF? One came in at twice the price and one never returned my calls for a quote.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In