Bathroom Fitter Required

RPK073

Could anyone recommned a RELIABLE, reasonably priced bathroom fitter please. I have had 5 people look at mine and only 2 came back with quotes; one was way over what I wanted to pay so looking at getting a third quote by way of comparison. Any help much appreciated.

thanks

R

RPK073 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Or someone with too much time on their hands?!

> Thanks Stevie... Guessing you can't help..?

Sorry got no time, too busy running about for neurotic women's 'bathrooms' but after this it will only be on the condition that no materials are ordered by the client on the internet.

Hello,

Not sure if you have found someone.We can provide a quote,we have been recommended before and focus on East Dulwich area,so plenty of recommendations to provide.We are fully booked till the end of the year ,but if you are flexible with starting dates not a problem to provide quote(or perhaps we already did).Feel free to contact us if you need.

http://kitchenandbathroombuilderdslondon.co.uk/

Wow! Stevie23b are you sure you want to be so rude and insulting on a public forum about potential customers? Particularly when you hadn't even been referenced!

I too am looking for someone to do some work in my bathroom (including tiling)so recommendations and suggestions would be welcomed. (Stevie23b need not apply)