co-working space

Mfichardt

I've started my own business and looking into getting a space to share with others in ED - similar to the WeWork (www.wework.com/locations/london) concept (but they only have central London). Anyone else interested or thoughts on this? I've heard there's a place in Clapham, does anyone have the detail?

Thanks

M

A couple of days a week I use this one in Loughborough Junction which I really like. I have tried out a lot of these spaces and found they either tended to have loud music or be really expensive (or just too trendy for me in the case of the bussey building!). You can either pay by the month or by the hour if you think you're not going to use it that much, I alternate between the two depending on how much I need to work there. https://www.neardesk.com/locations/details/108

Forgot to add, I also found out about Vrumi.com last week. A new London based company - and called "the office version of Airbnb" (by the Times), so you can rent out your home (while you're at work etc.)to people to use as office / meeting space.

It's free to host and they verify guests' ID.

For some unknown reason they have lots of hosts all over London except in south-east London (which is strange as we have a large creative community here).