Recommendation for Andrew @ Top Notch Plasterers

Laddy Muck

Andrew, of Top Notch Plasterers and his right-hand-man, David, have just completed making good and skimming two of our ceilings. They have done an excellent job, protecting everything in the rooms from the outset, making efficient work of our damaged and, previously artexed, ceilings and leaving us with a professional finish. All with minimal disruption to us. They cleaned up after themselves beautifully too; Andrew is particularly well trained in using a mop and bucket!

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants a good plasterer at a reasonable price.

Thank you Andrew and David. (tu)

• 8 months later...
Adding my own recommendation for Andrew at Top Notch. He did a great job of my kitchen ceiling. The whole process of getting a quote through to the work was extremely efficient and professional - very impressed with the works contracts that is sent out as matter of course with the quote.

• 1 month later...
Andrew did me a quote based on emailed photos we agreed on it and a date and time , he and Dave turned up early ( a first ) plastered two walls to a very high standard cleaned up and were gone in under 4 hours .The walls have dried beautifully and have just been painted without any problems.Payment was by bank transfer rather than cash and the whole experience was indeed top notch.Many thanks .Mark.