Waste and rubbish collection - recommendations please

twofourseven

I wanted to see if anybody could recommend somebody that collects rubbish, ideally somebody with a van or caged van.

We are doing some work on our house and have a few (more than a few!)rubble bags, together with some pieces of timber and old plasterboard, etc. Recommendations welcome.

Hi there twofourseven,

I can recommend Rubbish Removal East Dulwich without a second thought. The missus and I (well, mostly I) were doing repairs around the house in the summer and we used these guys for the rubbish removal in the end (and there was a lot of it - my wife wanted to break down one of the walls so we could expand the living room). After we were done with our little destructive project, there was too much rubble for me to handle alone, so we decided to use a company. The lads from Rubbish Removal East Dulwich were pretty quick to answer the call and all of the wreckage was discarded within a few hours. IIRC, they did use a van. Their services were pretty satisfactory. If you're having the same situation, I'm pretty sure those guys can help.

http://www.rubbishremovalseastdulwich.co.uk/

Cheers and I hope all goes well with the repairs! :

Kind regards,

Clark

• 1 month later...
twofourseven, please make sure that you do choose a reputable company that carries a valid license to remove waste and correctly dispose of it... The companies suggested here look decent, but there are also a lot of dodgy folks out there claiming to remove waste for a bargain price that then ends up being fly-tipped a couple of miles away... Just something to consider.

• 4 months later...
Hi there I'm a damp proofer and always have bags of plaster rubbish need moving I always use central rubbish , there turn up when they say and charge around ?3 a bag , minumin charge ?60 ,they clear rubbish and sweep up afterwards office number 0208 399 9856

• 1 month later...

House Clearance Ltd. is London based clearance company which offers flexible, efficient and cost-effective junk removal. You can always rely on us for fast and efficient rubbish collection which, for your convenience, could be scheduled in wide variety of time slots.

[www.houseclearance.co]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I can recommend Doran Waste, they are based in East Dulwich I believe. I have recently moved to the area and we have been doing some building work and needed some waste collected. I emailed them on a Tuesday night at about 8pm after reading some reviews on Google and they got straight back to me and arranged the collection for the next afternoon. The guys that turned up were very polite and professional and gave us a pretty decent price. We will most definetly be using them again when we need any rubbish cleared. They have their prices and contact info on their website doran-waste.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
I can second the review for Doran waste services. Very pleased when I used them to take away 3 old sofas and some other bits. I was recommended to use them by a builder we have been using for years. They called ahead to let me know they were running a little late. They were very polite and worked quickly. Also the price was very reasonable in my opinion and they were very professional.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recco for Doran Waste. I called them yesterday morning, sent them photos of everything I wanted them to collect (old furniture left by previous owner, including sofa, wardrobes, side tables, bags of rubbish). They were here within 2 hours. Thought the price was reasonable. 2 really nice guys. Super professional, speedy, friendly. Would definitely use again.

• 3 weeks later...