personal and professional experienced coaching

Craftycreative

Hello All

Are you feeling a bit stuck with achieving your goals, or even have difficultly identifying what it is you want in your personal or professional life? Perhaps you want to change career and do something more in line with your values, or are returning to work after maternity leave and want to get the balance right.

I offer one to one coaching with mindfulness to help you move forward in a direction thats right for you, narrowing the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. My sessions provide you with the space and tools to tap into whats really important, to build the skills and confidence to take actions towards things that you value, whilst building resilience to cope with some of the curve balls that life seems to throw sometimes.

So be it changing a job, building your confidence, loosing weight,improving your wellbeing, managing stress or being truer to yourself, we can work together on it.

My fees are sliding to fit to your affordability so feel free to get in contact regardless of your circumstances.

my contact details are [email protected] 07852 172 880

I am a qualified coaching and therapist with over 13 years of working for the NHS and privately helping people explore and achieve their goals and barriers to them.I am a trained mindfulness facilitator, and also have formal training in Cognitive behavioural Therapy, Clean Language, motivational interviewing, NLP, Acceptance and commitment therapy, compassion focused therapy and goal setting.

Possibly more importantly i have lots of experience in working with people to develop beyond their perceived potential, to get the most out of life and to be true to themselves along the way.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Anna