Builder recommendation: Aquabuild (Robert Kaczanowski)

AidanOliver

If you are looking for a builder to install or convert a bathroom, kitchen or other part of your house, you should definitely look no further than Aquabuild.

Robert and his team recently rebuilt both our bathrooms, and we were absolutely delighted with their work. Robert is highly efficient, very organised and professional, and runs a wonderful team. The work was carried out with a minimum of fuss, exactly on budget and ahead of schedule, with superb results. His attention to detail is outstanding: all the appliances, tiling and carpentry are still flawless after several months of use now.

Robert speaks excellent English and was in daily communication with us by text and email throughout the works to keep us up to date with progress. He is keen to build up his business in East Dulwich and I and my wife would be very happy to give a reference for him in person - do message me here.

Aquabuild have a website here which gives good examples of their work: http://www.aqua-build.co.uk/

Aidan Oliver

07977 137298

• 7 months later...

I would like to recommend Robert @ Aqua-build.co.uk as a great bathroom and kitchen fitters. Thanks to Aidan previous recommendation I have used this team to completely renovate my bathroom and kitchen. Their job is outstanding in every aspect. For easy communication they've created What'sapp group where we could share our questions with the whole team. The quality is def there. If you need any more information please get in touch.

My email is [email protected]

and

Robert's mobile 07543366231

and website; www.aqua-build.co.uk

Adam

Aquabuild recently rebuilt two bathrooms in our house and we are really pleased with the results. Not only was the actual quality of the work very good but Robert and his team were a pleasure to work with. I was particularly happy with the wetroom installation and tiling in our main bathroom.

They provided assistance with planning and sourcing materials at a good cost and once work commenced we were kept in the loop with everything going on through a whatsapp group - daily updates, photos, videos, questions etc

Small changes to the build were no problem and when small things did go wrong they were quickly fixed, even after completion.

We'll definitely seek to use Aquabuild again in the future.

Daniel Braithwaite