Recommendation for Handyman

Gilla

Hello,

Just wanted to leave a recommendation if anyone out there does a search for Handyman recommendations.

Vincent, on the number below, has just completed some work at our house and he was brilliant: friendly, prompt, competent, tidy, and the work is great.

His number is: 07931-737 773

Thanks, Chloe

• 3 weeks later...

I would also recommend Vince after finding his recommendations on here.

A brilliant handyman who is really skilled and competent. He knew exactly what had to be done, as well as being

reliable, honest and tidy. He was also very reasonably priced.

Vince 07931 737773

• 4 weeks later...
After contacting Vince, he came by the same day to assess and quote for the work (including light fitting, shower riser fitting, making and mounting a cabinet) and returned at 9am the next day prepped, and got on with all the jobs to amazing standard, plus quoting for a fence repair. Would recommend - 07931 737773

• 2 weeks later...
I am very happy to recommend Vince ( and his partner, Dai ). Assessed job in advance with photo exchange etc , arrived with correct tools and punctual. Tidy efficient I intend to use his services again - he fitted a glass shower screen. Telephone 07931 737773. Hilary Oakhill Court

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We instructed Vince to box in some new pipes at our shop in West Norwood.

He visited the same day we contacted him as he was in the area and the work was completed within a day.

The Manager of the shop complemented the work especially how tidy and clean the area was left after the job was complete.

We have asked Vince to take a look at our other shop in Sydenham as work is required there.

Highly recommend.

Hi all.

Introduced to Vince by the EDF ... he very promptly came round to my apartment last week to help with a complicated bathroom fitting, and it's wiring. Polite, prompt, professional, clean and cost effective ... I would highly recommend him and his work!

Thumbs up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Another gleaming review for Vince. He responded quickly to texts and arrived promptly on the day. We had a rather heavy mirror cabinet which had to be installed and he and his colleague Stanley did a great job of positioning it as requested and also cutting a hole in the back of the cabinet to allow for the shaving socket. I found out he also lays floors so will be calling him again soon.

Vince has just popped round at very short notice to hang a couple of mirrors, a wall lamp, coat hook and fix a couple of doors where the hinges were coming out. He was super speedy, really nice, professional, tidy and did a great job for a good price. Thank you Vince, I will be calling again!

• 3 weeks later...
Also recommend Vince. Resealed two show trays, plastered airing cupboard and reconfigured shelves, altered a made to measure set of book shelves brilliantly, hung some really tricky things on varous walls, put new roof on our shed and is thoughtful and a pleasure to have around. Just working on the next list of things that I can ask him to do. Thank you Vince

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We would love to add our recommendation for Vince and his team. They have just completed a kitchen extension for us which included a full kitchen replacement, creation of a downstairs toilet, new light box in the roof plus bifold doors across the back and a new side door. This took 10 weeks to complete.

The guys were professional, proactive with great ideas, clean, organised, friendly, kind to our kids and have produced some fantastic work. I would definitely use them again in the future and have been recommending them to all of my friends.

Vince mobile is 07931 737773