Builder recommendation

Tom Smith

Hello,

I'd like to recommend Peter Vasco builders, who have just done some work in my bathroom and kitchen, including levelling and relaying the floors, redecorating, and a number of smaller jobs. They worked extremely hard, were very accommodative of our requests and paid close attention to detail, and charged very reasonable rates; I would happily use them again. To contact them email [email protected].

Tom

(Just to be clear: I have no personal or business connection with the firm - they asked me after the work was finished whether I would be willing to recommend them on this forum and I said I'd be happy to. I live on Heber Road, and I believe they're based in Peckham Rye.)

• 1 month later...

Yes, that's right they are based in Peckham Rye. I've used Peter and his team couple of times- over the years of being based in Nunhead. It is really great that they are able to go from small jobs such as painting and decorating through bathroom fitting to completing big projects- from extensions to loft conversions. Peter has great connections with other tradesman and architects, structural engineer,etc...

I would highly recommend Peter and his team for their high quality work and competitive prices.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,I want to recommend an excellent builder/painter/tiler we used back in Dec/Jan to renovate our 4 bed Victorian house.

Peter and his team replastered rooms,repainted walls and woodwork,refitted new kitchen and bathrooms,laid floors and did various odd jobs.

Peter Vasco and his team were working very hard and finished the work on time and really did a fantastic job.

They are very professional,efficient and competitively priced -we had 3 different quotes for the job and theirs was the best.

Would absolutely recommend him and would definitely use him again in the future.

His number is 07961403256 or email [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Peter did ceiling repairs, stripped old painted over wall paper, repaired cracks, skimmed and painted front room in Croxted Road. He and assistant were very thorough ans the room is now in new condition. Also repaired plaster coving and landing ceiling very well.

Nigel File

• 4 months later...

It is my pleasure to recommend Peter Vasco who has recently done the full renovation to our 2 bedroom flat.

Peter and his team have done some plastering; sorted the electrics and plumbing; put a new solid oak flooring and skirting. Also completed the full refurbishment of our bathroom with new tiling,underfloor heating,bath,toilet and painted all to high standard.

Excellent work, great team, reasonable pricing.

I can't recommend him strongly enough.

Peter number 07961403256 or email [email protected]

• 11 months later...

Hello,

We got completed the loft conversion work by Peter and his team and they done really great job again(this is third project we give to the Peter-first was bathroom renovation and second kitchen extension)so we now completely trust the Peter.

Before he started the L-shape loft conversion project he organised for us architect and structure engineer like he promised which save us lot of time and money.

All work went smoothly again and been completed with time scale we agreed.

We very happy once again to recommend whole team and we will definitely use them again in the future.

Mel

• 4 months later...

hi,

Once again I would like to recommend Peter for his great job as this time round he painted/decorated our hallway, stairs and landing with fantastic results. Whenever we have Peter round we always come up with more jobs that need doing like relaying Victorian tiles in our front pathway that Peter was able to do it in no time.I can't prise Peter enough for his commitment and eye to details. Always professional, thorough and efficient. His quotes are always competitively priced.

If you wish to contact him, his number is 07961 403256

Or you could email him: [email protected]

• 6 months later...

We also had very good experience with Peter Vasco and his team. They embarked on hugely complecated project that involved building new house extension and doing a whole house refurbishment. The job involved lots of hard work with removing old walls and building a new one, putting RSJ steel beams for support. Electrics and plumbing were also done by Peter and his guys, which helpes to have the same people doing all jobs. They also put a new kitchen and bathroom for us. The attention to detail was amazing. They really work very hard, prepared to stay longer to have the job done. The finished extension looks amazing, we are really pleased with it.

You can contact Peter on 07961403256.

• 4 months later...
Hi - Peter has just finished renovating our house for us including removing supporting walls and installing steel beams, raising the level of our patio, installing kitchen & bathroom and decorating. He and the team also did all of the electrics and plumbing. The finished work looks great and we're really pleased. Peter is really easy to work with and clear around timings and pricing, we will definitely use him again. You can contact him on 07961403256. PM me for photos. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Happy to also recommend Peter, he's recently finished a job for us converting what was a cupboard area into an extended part of a bedroom. Involved demolition, a new stud wall, electrics, some nice plastering and skimming. Peter was professional, efficient and reasonable, plus they tidied up after themselves really nicely! I'd be happy to use Peter again in the future.

• 3 years later...
I would love to recommend local builder-Peter, who has done couple of jobs at our house. He has put new tiles in our bathroom, installed new kitchen, as well as painted our whole house. We are extremely pleased with the results. Pete is hard-working, always polite, offers great advice and clears up everything to perfection!! He will definitely be our first choice for any future jobs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Peter has done several jobs for me over the years - decorating, roofing, plastering, all sorts. Always very efficient, polite and skilled he will stick to the estimate he gives you and deliver the work as agreed. He has solved many problems in the house - finding the source of leaks, especially. Also he and his team clean up after the work and dispose of any debris. I am happy to recommend him and his team.

• 1 month later...

Recommendation for Peter of PW Vasco Building Services 07961 403256 or email [email protected]

I had a taste for expensive steak, but could only afford cheap cuts of beef.

My kitchen was stuck in 90s and I wanted to modernize and bring it into the 21st century (see photos attached)

) , but my budget was limited.

After getting several quotes for the work I decided to go with Peter and his team. That was the best decision.

Peter?s team particularly Jonas, arrived on time each day. He prep the place and at the end of each day cleaned up after himself. Jonas worked diligently, he was neat and paid attention to details. He and Peter discussed and informed me of any issues they were having and we worked to resolve them. They worked very methodically and were very respectful of my home.

I told Peter that my mission was for my kitchen to have the wow factor. Mission accomplished. Everyone who comes to my home, the first thing they say when they walk through the door is Wow, I love your kitchen. Thanks Peter and especially Jonas, you made my dream come true. My kitchen brings me joy and it looks like an expensive piece of steak. Please look at my photos of my WoW kitchen, Feel free to message see with all your questions

See before- top photo and after -bottom photo.

My wow kitchen

• 1 month later...
Peter and his team have completed two separate jobs on our property, insulating and dry lining two internal walls and building an external garden wall. We have been very happy with their work on both occasions. The price has been highly competitive and the job carried out quickly and efficiently, the team were punctual, quiet and considerate and tidied up afterwards. I have no hesitation in recommending them and I will certainly be using them again in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Peter and his team did a fantastic job on our patio including some rendering. They were timely, reasonably priced and worked to a high standard.

We weren’t sure of what we wanted and Peter put us at ease and guided us through options. We couldn’t have asked for a better outcome and spent the whole summer on our new patio.

We couldn’t recommend Peter enough and will definitely be returning customers!

EDED1585-828A-4576-AE46-C5F7778BE229.thumb.jpeg.007e144d5f65cc74bc044abe58fb2a4a.jpeg

E9CBC6B4-B1F8-4684-AA73-595C51F60EE3.jpeg.8220f2df8a232c09ed5e7180e5edb995.jpeg

F703E309-5D23-4999-9DB2-E1A64DE8B04D.thumb.jpeg.279656ee81d1976cbcfbae1988a73bfc.jpeg

• 3 months later...

20230419_121021.thumb.jpg.a76fd25c183b251cd8a352c04c7d92f9.jpg20230419_121012.thumb.jpg.d3340592ca0383b4bc6345f6eff9cbf9.jpgHi All,

Thank you for all the recommendations to everyone.

I just would like to inform that I can offer now any external work  from scaffolding tower like painting,pionting or brick renovation,guttering or face board replacement,rendering plus more any work with tiling,carpentry,blickling,flooring or cabin log build.

Please fell free to contact me on 07961403256 or petervasco1@gmail for more info.

Many thanks

Peter

IMG_5659.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

FB_IMG_1675718238636.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

• 1 month later...

I’m happy to recommend Peter and his team.  They’ve recently repointed the brickwork on the front of our house and made a nice job of it.  We particularly appreciated the great communication, courtesy of the team of workers, and that they kept the place so tidy throughout.  We’ll use Peter and team again in the future.  

• 4 months later...

Peter has become our go-to builder for just about everything. We needed a built-in wardrobe in the bedroom - he and his team did an excellent job. He does all our painting and decorating and now is doing plumbing work. He has done great work on the roof. I like his work, he sticks to the estimated costs and his team are low-maintenance to have in the property. He’s also flexible when plans change and a great problem-solver. More than happy to recommend him. 

• 2 months later...

I really recommend Peter following a tricky job replacing some damp floorboards and joists in our property. He was methodical and professional in his approach to the work, explaining everything he was doing along the way. His attention to detail is fantastic - the tiles he laid over the new boards are flawlessly set and the overall finish is excellent. We'll definitely be getting back in touch with him for future jobs.

Edited by Robert Hayes