Cleaner needed

Nix13

Hi,

We are looking for a cleaner to start as soon as possible as ours after 4 years has started a childcare business.

We would love any recommendations that can be provided by those in the East Dulwich area who have or know of a reliable, trustworthy and thorough cleaner.

We are looking for someone who could come weekly and clean for 4 hours and occasionally do a small amount of ironing, if needed.

Our previous cleaner was of such a high standard and took initiative that we?re hoping to find someone equally as good!

If you can recommend someone we would be grateful. Please send me a PM.

Thank you.

I am looking for a cleaner for a family home on Bushey Hill Road. Once a week kitchen, bathrooms, hoovering, dusting and mopping. Once a month oven and fridge cleaning. Can anyone recommend someone reliable, honest and with a good

attention to detail.

Hello,

My name is Bozena I am self employed cleaner with 5 years experience.I am looking for extra hours on and around East Dulwich.So if you need punctual, hard working and reliable cleaner on a weekly basic, please do not hesitate contact me on 07828032954.I can provide references as well.

Thank you,

Bozena

Hi - sorry to tag on but also in need of a cleaner. Smallish 2 bed flat on Crystal Palace Road, weekly cleaning, mopping, hoovering, dusting of whole flat inclduing firdge and oven and some clean clothes folding

Please text (I'm at work) 07507855121

Mel