Gym memberships- where and how much?

Hi Binkylilyput,

We are thrilled to hear that you might be considering joining us. If you would like a taster session to see if we are the right fit, you can pop along for a free gym session or class - more info here: http://www.esph.co.uk/try-us

We are also currently running our Yes you Can-uary January special (available until January 31st), offering a FREE* month?s membership, plus a diet or fitness assessment on 12 month memberships. More info here: http://www.esph.co.uk/offers

Do feel free to give us a ring on 020 7907 1900 if you need any further info,

all the best,

The ESPH team

ESPH / 116 Lordship Lane, SE22 8HD / 020 7907 1900

I cancelled membership with Fusion as its way too busy in peak times, machines dont get fixed, water machines dont work, changing rooms are not looked after etc etc so i didnt think it worth the membership anymore

My advice is that its worth paying a bit more for somewhere you really like, so take advantage of free sessions or just visit to get a feel for the place. I think somewhere decent priced between fusion and ESPH would be incredibly popular!

Yeah Fusion is good value......I guess I could begin pay-as-you-go to try out the Fusion venues before I commit to a membership.

I see that many of the gyms do have free one day passes so I could jsut spend the next few weeks trying them all out!

I do think ESPH looks good but I'm a bit afraid of getting locked into an expensive contract for a year

This might be a bit out of the way for some people.. Puregym is opening in Kirkdale, Sydenham (think it'll open in March). They'll be open 24 hours a day. Not too expensive, 20 pounds per month and I believe that includes all the classes you might like to do as well.

lulu1 Wow! 24hours?! Bit out of the way for me (anything that requires effort on top of actually doing exercise is too much for me!)but sounds like great value.

Had forgotten that there is a Fusion also in East Dulwich (I was considering the Forest Hill one). I see there is a new thread about this where comments suggest it is a bit over subscribed at peak times?

Hello from Push Studios! After seeing this thread wanted to let you know that we do not ask for membership fees, we run classes on a pay as you go system, check out our website for the classes we offer www.pushstudios.co.uk