Female Personal Trainer for mum to train at home

Hi EastDulwichNewbie,

As a mum of 3 small kids fitting in exercise is quite the struggle. Luckily I've started working with Suzanne from FitologyHub. She is very flexible and understanding around timings, which I have found is an essential aspect of any training when you've small kids.

Suzanne has listened to the areas that I have wanted to work on and factors this into each of our sessions.

I've tried various programmes myself, but I've found that working with Suzanne has totally changed how I exercise. Her attention to detail is fantastic yet she manages to make each session fun and engaging.

You can contact her on

Hope this helps. I can't recommend her highly enough!

• 2 months later...
My life has changed forever ( first time in 45 years) I have never been mad on exercise, always starting something and doing it for 6 weeks and then giving up. I have lost 24 kilos since last October, firstly doing my DNA profile which helped me work out whats and when to eat, how best for me to exercise. Doing the profile was a real insight and has changed the way i eat forever. I was told i was pre diabetic and only i could change that with food and exercise. Just had my bloods done after the 5 months i have reversed everything, Cholesterol is really way down and insulin levels are nearly what they need to be. The way Leanne looked at my well being worked for me, i don't know what else to say but if i can anyone can. www.bodyshotperformance.com HAS BEEN THE BEST CHOICE i have ever made. DO IT!!! +44 (0) 7401 441 818

tori edwards Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My life has changed forever ( first time in 45

> years) I have never been mad on exercise, always

> starting something and doing it for 6 weeks and

> then giving up. I have lost 24 kilos since last

> October, firstly doing my DNA profile which helped

> me work out whats and when to eat, how best for me

> to exercise. Doing the profile was a real insight

> and has changed the way i eat forever. I was told

> i was pre diabetic and only i could change that

> with food and exercise. Just had my bloods done

> after the 5 months i have reversed everything,

> Cholesterol is really way down and insulin levels

> are nearly what they need to be. The way Leanne

> looked at my well being worked for me, i don't

> know what else to say but if i can anyone can.

> www.bodyshotperformance.com HAS BEEN THE BEST

> CHOICE i have ever made. DO IT!!! +44 (0) 7401

> 441 818

• 1 month later...

Hi East Dulwich Newbie,

My name is Catherine. I founded http://www.movewelllondon.com in 2015 after 6 years in the fitness and wellbeing industry. My sessions are informative, highly effective and fun. And I qualified as an advanced personal trainer, yoga and Pilates instructor.

If you would like to find out more please drop me a line on 07794583272 or [email protected] I'd love to help you achieve your goals.