Miguel hairdresser. Fabulous!

Eleni72

After reading the many good reviews about Miguel, I made my way to Rocks Hair. Only to find out it was closed!! Thankfully the pub owner next door gave me his mobile number! And here it is for you: 07503473191

He's just moved down the road at the Rose and Crown, 106 Denmark Hill. He was excellent!! Every single one of my friends and family complimented me on my new hairstyle.

Miguel is a real stylist. He is capable to look at you and suggest what would suits you best. He is skilled and innovative. Great with colours as well. He is capable to listen to you and come up with a style pretty much close to your expectations. He gives you plenty of his time to achieve the best result for you.

It's the first time I come out of an hairdresser being happy of my cut straight away. He said to wait and see after a couple weeks as the cut would settle and look even better. It's now three months since I went and the cut has grown very well, still looking great!

Well done Miguel and thank you!

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know what's happened to Miguel? We've been using him for years for great cut and colour and need to get a cut before we go away on holiday. We've tried texts/calls to his phone and looks like the number is no longer working. Has anyone seen him recently?

He moved to a place across from the little cafe at Love Walk, just passed King's hospital (see first thread on this page). One side is his salon (was originally a hairdressers) and the other is a vintage shop. I last saw him in December, but no idea if he is still there.

• 3 months later...

I've just called Rose and Crown to book an appointment with Miguel, and they said he isn't with them any more! Does anyone know where he haas moved to as he's the only person I trust with my hair!!

thanks, Olivia

Sadly, Miguel was mugged the other day in Camberwell Green and his mobile stolen (he is okay, though understandably shaken up and annoyed). As far as I know, he does not yet have a new number. I will try to get in touch with him to let him know about this thread so he can post his new number.

Reading this thread fills me with dismay. He has been cutting/colouring our hair for years and have just been trying to get hold of him for a colour and style appointment before my wedding on 9th September. Had his phone stolen and not at Rose and Crown any longer. Yikes! Hope he is ok. If anyone does track him down in the next few days please post his contact on this forum. Many thanks.

Since posting my initial enquiry Miguel has visited my home twice: the first time to do colour and cut for me and cut for my partner at the weekend, the second visit yesterday to do the rehearsal for my wedding hair. He created a stunning style that I left in for hours. It was very comfortable and not a hair out of place when I brushed it out at the end of the day. I knew that he has worked in film and fashion but learned that he also used to do Bridal days in Madrid and knows how to do makeup, etc. I have booked him for my wedding to do guests and my hair. Highly recommended!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...