Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey
Posted by Tessmo 12 January, 2017 10:29

Lee Garvey came round at very short notice (happened to be in the area), worked out why a pipe in the loft was leaking, went off and got the materials, and fixed the whole thing within the hour. They're going to come back and add a cowl on to the pipe outside when the weather's a bit better (too slippery on the roof at the moment with all the rain). Thank you, EDF, for the recommendation - and a big thank you to Lee Garvey, too.

Posted by mausi2012 30 January, 2017 18:14

Hi all

Another recommendation for Lee Garvey. I was more than happy with the service we received! Very helpful, quick, responsive and very reasonable rates. Lee even followed up with me when the item needed to carry out the repair did not arrive as quickly as promised when I had ordered it and then popped in to do the repair at short notice between Christmas and New Year. Top marks from me and would definitely use again.

Posted by Roni 08 March, 2017 22:57

I also want to recommend Lee. We are currently living in Chile and renting out our house in East Dulwich. My tenants emailed me to say the boiler had packed in. I went to the Forum to see who you all recommend and Lee's name came up. He went round very quickly, sorted it out, just charged the call out rate. I was dreading a huge bill .. So I am very happy. Thank you Lee.

Posted by AliceVME 09 March, 2017 20:12

I can highly recommend Lee Garvey. The job we needed doing was very small and took him seconds to diagnose and rectify (but we would have been without heating in our baby's room if he hadn't!) Lee was really helpful, friendly and charged a minimum fee.

Posted by Caro9429 17 March, 2017 10:07

I'd like to also recommend Lee. He was available to come and sort an issue with our sink quickly and professionally.
Lee was helpful and punctual and we didn't have a huge bill to drain us.. smiling smiley

Posted by checkingin 19 March, 2017 15:06

Also very pleased that I have contacted Lee Garvey - he's incredibly professional and gives me invaluable advice. He's brilliant and I'd recommend him to all!

Posted by dc 22 March, 2017 07:51

Another strong recommendation for Lee Garvey.

Lee replied within an hour to my afternoon text requesting help and offered to come round the next morning. He then identified the problem, sourced and obtained the required replacement part and came and fitted it on Saturday morning.

He was efficient, tidy, very reasonably priced and easy to communicate with via text and phone. I will definitely be using him in the future.

Posted by danamonty 31 March, 2017 14:44

Ditto the recommendations above - we had an issue with the drainage in our sink/washer and he came out super quick to sort it out for us. Helpful, friendly and efficient.

Posted by ktrd80 04 April, 2017 11:36

I called Lee yesteday told him that I had a leak which has caused issues for my neighbours down stairs. We arranged for him to come first thing in the morning.
Within thirty minutes he fixed the leak that another plumber did not and saved me a hefty bill.

Lee said that I had him for another thirty minutes and so he bled my radiators, fixed my bath, showed me how to top my boiler up and screwed the handle back onto my gate.

I have now booked Lee to reseal my bath and put a new sink into my kitchen.

He's thorough, a good rate and I would highly reccomend.

Posted by Inkmaiden 13 April, 2017 12:21

Lee has just replaced our boiler and we are very happy with the results. He and Simon were punctual, efficient and have done a great job for a very good price. Really appreciate that he takes the time to properly talk through all the options to find the best solution for your needs and we will be having him back to change radiators and put in a new bathroom further down the line.

Posted by mcgowankim 25 April, 2017 16:27

Hi there! Anyone have a contact for this wonderful sounding plumber! I need him!!! Thanks kim

Posted by HelBel65 02 May, 2017 12:35

Another rec for Lee, he is helping with some plumbing noises issues in our building, reliable, knowledgeable and a thoroughly nice bloke. His number is 07881 277385.

Posted by dja 02 May, 2017 17:43

Another recommendation for Lee. After being left in the lurch by a succession of other plumbers, Lee responded quickly to my initial message, got in touch with my tenant and arranged a time to visit. Not only did Lee remedy the initial problem, he was also good enough to rework under sink pipes and fit a new washing machine that John Lewis had failed to install the day before (that wasn't really his problem). All this on a bank holiday and at a good rate. He'll be my first call if need a plumber in future.

Posted by MrsC 07 September, 2017 14:38

Recommendation for Lee - he's helped with numerous plumbing issues we've had over the last year, always answers my SOS texts and calls, and manages to visit and fix very quickly. Offers good rates and a very reliable service, so grateful to have finally found a good plumber! His number is 07881 277385.

Posted by Garveyplumbing 11 November, 2017 11:12

Re: Another Reccomendation for Local Plumber Lee Garvey new
Posted by Catzy November 06, 01:46PM

Would like to thank everyone for recommending plumber Lee Garvey. I booked him to re-seal shower and bath last week and whilst he was here, got him to take a look at a couple of other plumbing jobs that 2 other local plumbers couldn't fix. Thanks to Lee, everything is now working perfectly!

Would highly recommend him and his team for his complete professionalism, timing, tidy work and reasonable rates.

07881 227385

Posted by Garveyplumbing February 08, 01:40PM

Posted by Birdynamnam January 12, 05:33PM

Hi,
I recommend Lee Garvey- he has done work for me several times and most recently he replaced the boiler in the kitchen and some radiators. He is thoroughly professional- punctual, tidy and very efficient. He is also great for talking through various options to help you find the best solution.
His number- 07881 277385

Posted by Garveyplumbing February 08, 01:42PM

messageRe: Another Reccomendation for Local Plumber Lee Garvey
Posted by Catzy 06 November, 2017 13:46

Would like to thank everyone for recommending plumber Lee Garvey. I booked him to re-seal shower and bath last week and whilst he was here, got him to take a look at a couple of other plumbing jobs that 2 other local plumbers couldn't fix. Thanks to Lee, everything is now working perfectly!

Would highly recommend him and his team for his complete professionalism, timing, tidy work and reasonable rates.

07881 227385

Posted by smartk2 March 05, 12:28AM

Another recommendation for Lee. We had him round to do a couple of small jobs like fitting isolation valves and addressing some water hammering with our new washing machine. He was very helpful and a really nice, trustworthy person to deal with. We will be getting him back to do some more jobs in the near future after this positive experience.

Posted by LizzieLu March 06, 06:51AM

Lee came round at very short notice last Saturday to fix a burst water pipe. Very pleased with the service and he didn't charge nearly as much as others were trying to for an 'emergency' fix. Saved his number to my phone book and will definitely be calling again for any future plumbing issues!

Posted by jgcb1984 April 02, 09:03AM

Another recommendation for Lee Garvey.....we had a leak which became an emergency, I contacted Lee late on Saturday night and he responded first thing on Easter Sunday and was round within the hour. Isolated the cause, gave clear information on course of action and advice moving forward and all finished before 11. Excellent service from start to finish, excellent value compared to others I have used. I will definitely use him again.

Lee - 07881227385

Posted by sjsl April 04, 03:09PM

Just tried that number (07881 227385) and spoke to a nice lady in Scotland.

Lee's number is 07881 277385

Posted by bubblebob April 09, 10:10AM

Another recommendation here for Lee. We had a burst pipe over the weekend, and he came to our rescue yesterday to sort it out for us. He reaponded quickly and professionally. He managed to find and solve the problem immediately and our water was back on in no time.
Really impressed and wouldnt hesitate to call him again is we need help in the future.

Posted by Garveyplumbing April 15, 06:59AM

Just to clarify as Ive had a Scottish lady call me to complain that shes receiving lots of calls for me,
ITS THE WRONG NUMBER!!!

My number is 07881277385
Thanks

Posted by Garveyplumbing April 19, 10:44AM

Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey new
Posted by emiware April 11, 09:51PM

If anyone needs a plumber call Lee - he responds quickly to all messages/calls - something which not all plumbers do! I needed something done urgently as Im heavily pregnant, he was really accommodating and fitted me in. He sorted out the problem in no time, knew what he was doing and now everything is working fine. Nice friendly guy, good prices, give him a ring if you need a plumber - ‭07881 277385

Posted by Garveyplumbing April 19, 10:45AM

Posted by alibikini Yesterday, 10:27AM

He is absolutely brilliant - professional, courteous, quality-focused and has integrity. I totally recommend him too.

Posted by Lindav1225 April 19, 09:18PM

Lee came to us today fixed a problem and then solved another outstanding problem, professional, friendly, and explained everything clearly, would not hesitate to recommend him! Thank you Lee & guys.

Posted by Vanessa3 May 02, 11:17AM

Another plumber recommendation for Lee Garvey. Really nice guy, he fixed the broken tap & price was reasonable.

Posted by Garveyplumbing May 09, 08:14AM

We have a new website built
Please visit at www.garveypandh.co.uk

Posted by Sleepymum June 24, 08:39PM

We'd definitely reccommend Lee if anyones looking for a plumber- he mended our sink for us, and did a great job at a very reasonable price. He's friendly and quick to respond to messages. He went above and beyond with advice and fitted us in at a time that suited- thanks Lee.

Posted by von June 27, 04:13PM

Very disappointed after seeing such good reviews. When I first called Lee he told me he isn't working in East Dulwich area any more but his brother is and passed on his details. I arranged a visit and waited in on the day, but no show and no response to my text. He was probably having a bad day but it's so annoying when people don't turn up or make contact.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum