Kitchen fitter

sarahstagg1

Good Evening Sarah

I am a local kitchen fitter and second fix carpenter based in Forest Hill.

I work for Tailored Room Solutions on a contract basis and have a number of private clients in the area (many through the forum) so have references if you need them.

I would be happy to quote on your works if you like? My email address is [email protected].

Please email me if you would like to arrange an appointment to discuss works.

Have a lovely week,

John

[kitchenandbathroombuilderdslondon.co.uk] is us.There were lots of recommendations since 2011,but only 2015 left.WE work locally ,so can provide plenty of referals on request.We had a project delay ,so have some availability for one of the teams. YOu can find our contact details on the website if you decide to give us a call.

Kind regards,

Iliana

http://kitchenandbathroombuilderdslondon.co.uk/

I would second Iliana, above. Atanas and his team recently renovated my flat and I would use no-one else.

The standard of their work is exceptional. They stuck to a very decent time scale, his eye for detail is excellent, nothing is too much trouble and he is the nicest guy! One of his team told me they had fitted over 400 kitchens so I guess that gives them a bit of experience...!

Jacqui.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

We have had John (jex05), help with lots of jobs in our house. It was so good to get everything done so fast and efficiently, door fitting, shelving etc. Another parent at our school has had him fit their secondhand kitchen which is a bit of a tricky job and they were really happy with the outcome. John is a real find and I definitely recommend him.

Good luck with your kitchen,