Burglar Alarms - Henson Security

cals

Hello All,

Henson Security - www.hensonsecurity.com

We install wire-free intruder alarm systems which can be bells-only, police or keyholder monitored or connected to our cloud and app controlled.

Our app controlled system works using your current smartphone and provides realtime updates direct to your device. It will notify you of activations, when the children have arrived home from school and also has set and unset functions for communication with your property from anywhere in the world.

We have protected over 100 homes in Dulwich, and protecting more and more each month.

If you are looking for a free survey please do not hesitate to get in touch and mention the EDF for a discount. 0203 488 1699

Many Thanks

Callum

• 7 months later...

Just a quick note to say, that as October is nationally recognised as 'Home Security Month', throughout September and October we are offering free no-obligation security surveys on intruder alarm system quotations.

For a free, no-obligation survey visit our website - hensonsecurity.com or give us a call 0203 488 1699

• 1 month later...
Just had Callum supply and fit my alarm today. I particularly wanted to support a local business of course though he does have a experience and a genuine passion about security through working with large clients nationwide! I went for the app for my iPhone which is great. I can check what's going on at home from anywhere with internet connection (from local cafes or whilst having tea in China) and even lazily set the alarm on/off from my bed upstairs at night (to activate just the downstairs whilst we sleep). Came with remote switches and key fob tab thing also if you can't be bothered with doing numbers which you still can do of course on the box, just offers lots of options. Good price, quick turnaround.

I found Callum on this forum. He turned up to discuss and do survey at agreed time and was polite, helpful, not pushy and well-informed. We had three option quotes in our mailbox within an hour or so, and after negotiating a 50 discount on the first year's monitoring, accepted one of the quotes, which was similar to another we had received from another company. He came and fitted the alarm on a Saturday morning, as agreed, and took about 3 hours. He was very good at explaining/teaching us the system and setting it up properly. We are very pleased with the quality of the work, an really like the smartphone app which tells us who has come on and out and allows us to set or unset the alarm remotely.

Callum tells us he has been in business on his own for 9 months after learning the trade for several years with banhams. He lives in East Dulwich. If you need an alarm and want good service and to support local enterprise, try Callum. He deserves to be successful.

• 3 months later...

I used Henson Security to recently install my burglar alarm. Callum was charming and polite and didn't pressurise me like other companies I contacted, the quote was also competitive and we negotiated a small discount. I went for the iPhone app alarm which I can set and unset using my iPhone - it's pretty impressive. The system offers lots of flexibility for setting and unsetting and is really easy to use and I would recommend Henson Security.

Anne

• 4 weeks later...
Just a quick note to say that we had Callum out last week to fit a burglar alarm in our house having seen the advert in the SE22 magazine. He responded very promptly to my various calls and messages and was even able to come and provide a quote and demonstration in the evening after I'd finished work. The alarm is excellent so far - simple to use and with clever cat-friendly sensors. Very good value and nice to support a local business.

• 2 months later...
Callum fitted our alarm for us after finding him on the forum. He responded very quickly for the initial survey, carried out the installation very quickly and left the property very clean, neat and tidy. Would definitely recommend. The alarm so far has been great- very easy to use and great to be able to control from a mobile phone.

• 2 months later...
Another recommendation for Callum and Dan from Henson security who installed a burglar alarm for me at my flat yesterday morning. Reasonably priced compared with the other quote I received, tidy work and handy to have the remote access through the app on my iPhone and using the remote controls

• 7 months later...
Unfortunately I have to disagree with the reviews here. Callum came to our house for an innitial survey and said he would come back with a quote within the week. 2 weeks later after not hearing back I send him and email and left a message with his office to call me back. A further 2 weeks later giving him the benefit of the doubt that he might not have picked up my messages I tried his number again and left another message with the office to call me back. I?ve also tried messaging him on this forum with no reply. Not impressed at all.

Hi Alina,

Thanks for your review, sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our quotation visit and the lack of response from us. We have over 150 households in the dulwich and the surrounding area who are satisfied with our service, however it?s impossible to please everyone. As discussed in our telephone call earlier today, we did not quote you on this occasion due to the size of your job and availability at the time of the quote. The job was complex in the number of devices, cable runs and manpower required and simply the fact that we were too busy to carry out the works had we did provide a quote. Whilst I understand that you are disappointed with this, we are not a company which wants to promise that we can carry out works and then delay, cancel or make empty promises. Should you wish to discuss this further please email us at [email protected]

Many thanks,

Callum

• 1 month later...
Thank you to Henson Security for fitting our new alarm. It's so much better than our last! Callum came round within a couple of days of enquiring to quote for the job and our new system was fitted within the week. He was super knowledgeable about the products he described to us, polite and quick and tidy when fitting the new system. So far so good! Thanks again and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

• 2 years later...

Hi YoungJulian34, Thanks for reaching out with your comment. If you visit hensonsecurity.com/survey and leave your contact details we will be in touch, alternatively if you send us a pm on here we can arrange a free no obligation security site survey.

Many thanks

Callum

Henson Security

• 7 months later...

I would highly recommend Henson Security for burglar alarm repairs.

The service provided was very professional. Callum was quick to respond to my enquiry and identified and fixed the issue very quickly. All this at a reasonable cost.

• 1 year later...