can anyone recommend a local plumber SE22

eggandsquares

We're in SE22 and I would recommend John and his team (07977909339). I actually found him on this forum, but now can't find the thread where the recommendations were! We've used him twice now for emergency situations, the first time he was already on an emergency job but sent one of his team in stead, we had a burst pipe which was flooding the kitchen, Gary came around within an hour of the call and fixed the problem and put in new piping to replace the very old one which had deteriorated. The second time was due to a problem with our boiler about 2 weeks ago which John came out himself and fixed quickly and efficiently which was great as he is also a Gas-Safe plumber (the Boiler was a Bosch-Worcester model if anyone is interested).

Both times, John and his team, were on time, friendly, polite, hardworking, cleaned up after themselves and his call out charges were very competitive and great value in my mind. Fingers crossed we don't have any other problems, but if we do he is the first person we'll call.

Found his details from the invoice!

J A Powers Plumbing and Heating Ltd

www.japowers.co.uk