great electrician - Richard Mitchell

JosieP

Just wanted to share back that I asked Richard to come do some work for us today- based on previous forum recommendations... and was v pleased with his work. Three new sockets (2 inside, 1 outside) plus extending light flex. he was friendly and efficient. here's his number if you need something done: 07931 890 286

Richard replaced all our halogen ceiling lights with LEDs in December 2014, an excellent job at a reasonable price.

We had a problem with one of the dimmer switches on Friday last, and he came on Sunday to fix it, even though it was outside the year's guarantee. Highly recommended.

I would like to add my recommendation for Richard, I found him via the forum by doing a search for "electrician". I phoned him on Friday late afternoon and he arranged to come Saturday morning at 9.00am.

He did a host of things for us from sorting out a tripping switch, fixing a dimmer, changing an extractor fan in the bathroom, sorting out our outside light, and finding out the problem with the halogen lights in the garage.

He waited whilst we went to get extra parts which were needed.

He is a really nice guy, worked really hard, and was very reasonably priced.

I would definitely recommend him and will use him again.

Richard can be contacted on 07931 890286