Painter and decorator - Dave Franklin recommendation

NickF

I would like to share our experience of Dave Franklin and his team in january this year.

On the back of reviews on EDF I asked Dave to quote for some minor redecoration and wall repair works to our flat. He was in touch quickly and came round to inspect and quote with in a few days. The quote seemed very reasonable and so we went ahead on instructing him. The work escalated a bit as we added various other jobs including, changing light fittings and switches, replacing borrowed glass window panes, replastering one wall and our lounge ceiling. Dave's team were hard working and professional and did everything asked without any issues and all in about 3-4 days. We are very happy with the work done and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone or use him again.

His contact details are - 07956688622 / [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Dave Franklin and his team. He did some exterior painting for me a couple of years ago, and did such a good job, we had him back this week to do some painting and decorating inside the house. His team were punctual, polite, and tidy and completed the work quickly and to a high standard. No hesitation in recommending them and I will be using them again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would not recommend!!

Did not show up when they said they would 4 times and when they did it was poorly done.

I can only assume these reviews are from family and friends.

I suggest you find someone else.

• 2 weeks later...
Dave Franklin and his painter Chris have just finished the external decoration of our house in East Dulwich. Chris arrived every morning at eight on the dot to start. When rain interrupted play we were told and the work rearranged. The work was done to a very high spec (2 undercoats etc) and to our complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend.