Plumber recommendation- Maurice

MirandaS

I can highly recommend Maurice. He is quick to respond and is very reasonably price but most importantly he does an excellent job. I originally got his number from the forum and have used him many times. Maurice today happily replaced very difficult kitchen tap, which involved some remodelling of a cupboard. Excellent job. 07720648273

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Maurice has done loads of jobs for me large and small. He always arrives really quickly sometimes on a weekend and is really reasonable price wise. I've passed his number on to others who have also found him excellent. He's the best plumber I've ever had!

I cannot recommend Maurice highly enough. He came to my rescue within a matter of a few hours, did a fantastic job, cleaned up after himself and didn?t charge the earth! Thank you Maurice, you give plumbers a good name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Maurice is an absolute superstar!! I saw these recommendations on the forum and phoned him immediately about my failed washing machine installation with Currys. He was straight over to help and very reasonably priced. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Another recommendation for Maurice the plumber who fitted a kitchen tap for us this week that was in a very tight space and needed a little extra pipe work. He is reliable, competitively priced and a pleasant guy to deal with. Good to find a a reliable plumber who turns when they say they will and doesn't charge the earth!

I cannot recommend Maurice highly enough. We had a burst kitchen sink cold water pipe very early this morning. Called him and he arrived very promptly. He politely explained what needed to be done and fixed it straight away!! He is very competitively priced, but more importantly a professional and competent plumber.

Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Maurice. He fixed our kitchen tap that had been dripping for weeks and also replaced the fixings on a slipping toilet seat where very tight access had prevented us from sorting this out ourselves. I found Maurice to have good communication and he was very pleasant to deal with. I would be more than happy to contact him again should the need arise.

Very happy with Maurice's work. He texted me to say he would be running a few minutes late. He arrived, got the job sorted (washing machine rinsing on hot needed pipe rerouted and replacing a shower thermostatic cartridge) with no fuss and a calm attitude. Thanks Maurice.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Maurice the Plumber. He did a great job installing an outside tap for my hose pipe.

Very professional, neat and tidy. He also came up with best solution of where to install the pipe which I was very pleased with as it meant I didn't have ugly pipes. He also fixed my wonky toilet. Reasonable rates too.

Would highly recommended him.

• 2 months later...

Hi all

I am moving to Sydenham in the next month and I am looking for a reliable reasonably priced plumber to do a whole list of things for me, as needing to fit a new bathroom etc..

Would Maurice fit the bill for this?

Thanks

Rachel

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I have had Maurice do a number of plumbing jobs over the last couple of years including refitting taps, bath, toilet, installing piping, etc. He is a very nice decent guy, is always very polite & easy to deal with, punctual, does a good job & is reasonably priced. He is the non-gas plumber of choice.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Maurice ... he came and fixed a number of small annoying jobs in our bathroom ... really quick, efficient, excellent value and patient and polite - explaining exactly what had gone wrong. Will definitely be calling Maurice again!

Another recommendation for Maurice. He sorted out a blocked kitchen sink for us (which took quite a bit of work). He was running a bit late, but texted me to say that he would be there soon and arrived 10 minutes after. Very nice and polite guy, did a great job and was reasonably priced. Highly recommended! Contact number: 07720648273