Flexible music teacher/accompanist available, free 1st lesson/consultation

Ex-pupil from Alleyn's School (music scholar) offering violin lessons, piano lessons and basic music theory approx ?20 per 30 mins (negotiable) for anyone willing to learn (beginner to intermediate level).

Also able to accompany musicians on any instrument in concerts/exams (approx. ?35 per hour of my time) or just practicing with them in preparation (counts as a lesson, refer to above).

Flexible timetable means I can teach at any point throughout the day and during school holidays and can supplement/stand in for teachers who have taken leave on short notice.

Received distinction mark for ABRSM grade 8 piano and grade 7 violin in 2013 and 2012 respectively, approx diploma level now.

Experience performing and accompanying with pupils up to grade 6. Taught students between the ages of 4-15.

1st lesson/consultation free. Being based in East Dulwich I am very happy to travel.

It is never too late or too early to start learning, for whatever the reason and whatever the goal. Am willing to advise on instruments and where to buy/hire if you are a beginner. Any questions, just ask! I look forward to meeting you.

Call or text me on 07525045331

Email me at [email protected]

Lizia

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...