Delices and Gourmandises chocolate cake

Myriam_Gre

Hi,

I stumbled into Delices and Gourmandises? products catalogue and found a wide range of beautiful sweets and pastries. I am not good at baking but I like from time to time enjoying a nice chocolate cake with my grandchild so I thought maybe I could use this company to order my chocolate cake from. Has anybody ordered from them? What are your thoughts?

Jeremy made a good point. When you order something online, the quality products must be on top otherwise there's no use to require to online food store. Delices and Gourmandises is not new for me though I haven't ordered something from them yet. I sometimes use French click or Chanteroy website but I will certainly try to order Delices and Gourmandises Brussels waffles if I don't have time for the recipe, they look yummy with the maple syrup filling.

• 1 month later...

The same for me, the quality products before everything but services are also very important. Delices and Gourmandises seems reliable looking at the comments (customers feedback) on some of their articles, this is a valuable cue though I've never ordered something from them yet, one of these days I certainly will... Perhaps,you'd better look for more returns on search engine.

JudeL