Anyone used house removal co recently & have a recommendation?

Nadgr

• 2 weeks later...

Used VP removals yesterday to move us from 2 bed ground floor flat to 1st first floor victorian flat...have to say that Vitek and Peter were great. They worked non stop and ensured that every item was wrapped well, also took a logical approach to packing which my wife greatly appreciated.

Would definitely use them again.

We moved with Bridges Removals in August last year from flat to house locally and they were great. Very reasonable compared to other quotes we had. Hard workers and easy to deal with.

Steve - 07956 411 450

I used VP removals for a move last Friday from a basement to a ground floor flat. They were absolutely wonderful. I hardly had to lift a finger. Peter and his colleague made everything look easy. They were kind, extremely considerate and I am going to use them again in a few weeks for an office move. I would like to highly recommend them, and your move will be in good and safe hands. Their quote was very good, and they provided all boxes and taping for me.

• 5 weeks later...

I also used Steve Bridges Removals(after lots of positive reviews on here) and he was really good, I would highly recommend!

He went above and beyond a standard service and really helped me out, after i stupidly thought I'd booked him the day after he was actually booked in for (I had a severe case of 'moving brain')

He phoned to discover my error but managed to book a van for the following day and still was able to move me.

Without this help, I'd have been severely screwed.

The move was smooth and efficient, so overall Steve was great.

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly recommend Superb Moves www.superb-moves.co.uk 07939 838626. Chris was quick to arrange a visit and provide a quote (which was competitive). He was totally understanding and flexible when our completion day kept moving. Chris and the team were friendly, polite and helpful throughout, not to mention quick, careful and efficient.

I am used to dealing with a very well established North London removal company at the top end of the trade -- and I am pleased to say that Superb Moves have matched them for service and professionalism at every stage.

• 2 years later...
I helped my sister look for a removals company recently as she?s a single mother, and she found it very hard to relocate. We spent a considerable amount of time searching online, looking for one who can help my sister with her particular requirements. We ended up hiring movers with the help of this comparison website of removal companies UK based. Maybe you could try checking out removals companies on the Internet too. Just be wary of fake ones that may extort money from you. Also, if you can, get legitimate recommendations from your friends, especially those who have experienced hiring professional movers themselves.

I highly recommend Peter and Vitek from VP Removals. They have an online website, www.vpremovals.co.uk. The stress of moving is huge and these two made the moving day a walk in the park. Very friendly, professional, FAST and extremely efficient. I will continue to recommend them to friends and would certainly use them again.

• 2 years later...

yazuuur Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I moved home with I Like To Move It Move It

> Removals, they did a fantastic job. Super friendly

> and professional firm. They moved our 3 bed for

> under ?1000. Darn good deal compared to other

> removal firms.

How far was that? From where to where?