Design/build company recommendations

Lucy

Hi,

We're doing some work to our house, which includes putting in a new loft, knocking down a wall to create & big kitchen/diner extension & also a bathroom.

We think our requirements are more suited to one company who can do the whole job, including the design & looking for some recommendations for some reliable/trustworthy/friendly companies.

Tx

Hi,

We are a small construction company based in SE15. We are currently working on a project in Melbourne Grove SE22-loft and side return extension.

We have also carried out similar works in Woodwarde Road SE22 and Tarbert Road SE22 last year.

Please have a browse at our website. If you would like someone to visit you at the property and run through the project this can be aranged. Just forward your details to [email protected] and someone will return get back to you.

Kind Regards

S

hi

lucy

i was reading your message about having work done in your home ,i would like to recommend kevin y and j builders i had some work done recently and was done great his reliable and trustworthy his number is 07398612041 his name is kevin if you interested just give him a call...

• 2 weeks later...