Experienced babysitter based in East Dulwich

Zoe TB

Hi everyone,

I have just started my own business and wanting to babysit while I get things up and running - I run workshops with my partner - radio drama making workshops for children and young people (and occasionally adults) challenging them to script, perform and broadcast their own live radio drama, which they perform in our pop-up radio studio complete with live sound effects!

I have over 10 years experience babysitting and have a first class degree in Education, and have babysat for many families in East Dulwich over the years. I am now back in Dulwich (can't keep away), and looking for nice local families to work for. Most of my working life, including my current ventures center around children - ranging from Teaching Assistant at Dog Kennel Hill Primary School, delivering speech and language therapy to children in various mainstream and special schools, and most recently working for a charity sending out audiobooks to people with disabilities, illnesses and learning difficulties preventing them from reading in the regular way.

If anyone living in East Dulwich is looking for a reliable, flexible babysitter, or in need of occasional evening babysitters, I would be more than willing to meet with you for a chat! As I work from home, I can be available during most times throughout the day.

If you would like to know more about me, or have any questions, please feel free to message me!

All the best,

Zoe

• 6 months later...