Crown Joinery - Fantastic service and quality.

anoTher

Hi All,

I've just had a back door and internal french doors bespoke made, painted and fitted by Alex and team at Crown Joinery and I must say the quality of service, carpentry and finish is second to none. Alex's communication throughout was excellent and I called in to his workshop several times to see the progress and consult on decisions relating to placement of door furniture etc.

The doors were made of high quality African sapele hardwood and all mouldings were machined in his workshop on Tyrell Road. I supplied the paint which was expertly applied over aluminium primer then undercoat - 7 coats in all. Door furniture and hinges included were top quality from SDS. I was particularly impressed with the pride they take in their work, which is refreshing to see these days.

I'm attaching some pics of the finished doors and would happily recommend Crown Joinery to anyone looking for bespoke internal/external doors, windows or any other items such as wardrobes, staircases, period timber mouldings, skirting boards etc.

Give them a call, 020 8693 7898, you won't be disappointed.