LovePi : GCSE Mathematics Seminars - Easter Break

Hello,

My name is Nathaniel Chandler and I have been a GCSE mathematics tutor for over five years. I attended Haberdashers' Aske's Hatcham College, where I achieved over 95% in my GCSE mathematics exams a year early and went on to be awarded the position of Deputy Head Boy. Since then, I have studied Pure Mathematics at Brunel University and have spent most of my free evenings tutoring those who find working with numbers a bit more difficult than most, and those who want to do as well as possible at the end of the year.

The success I have had tutoring students locally - across Dulwich, Norwood, Streamtham and Sydenham - has lead to me launching my own GCSE Mathematics Seminars, in the hope that I can help many more students conquer the subject and achieve what they are truly capable of.

So, I am proud to announce that this Easter Break I will be launching the LovePi GCSE Mathematics Seminars!

Across two days, our knowledgeable team will immerse your child in the higher-tier mathematics they will need to

master in order to excel in their GCSE exams.

We have also been accepting requests from parents of pre-GCSE students, who would like their child to benefit from being taught a higher level of mathematics than they have yet been exposed to. We can guarantee that our group teaching methods will ensure no child is left behind!

For more information, please see the double-sided flyer I have attached, or contact me directly on: 07595 986 746 or 020 7277 9998

Thank you!