Cat Sitter Wanted

mrsparker

Does anyone know of a relaible cat sitter who would be available in April to look in on my lovely mog whilst we're on holiday. I've used a local firm in the past but i wasn't very happy with the service and would much rather book someone who comes recommended

thanks all!

Lisa from BowWowMeow is awesome. She's taken care of our gang for years.

Us and the cats love her. She has a real love for the animals in her care and spends quality time playing with them as well as feeding them.

Her number is: 07956 255860

Hi there

I only work a few hours a week in a pub so am free morning and night and have plenty of time to also play with your cat. I'm a big cat lover and have several cats back home. I live local so can pop in if there is ever an emergency.

My contact number is 07480232464

Jess Maybury

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In