Recommendation for. Swift plumbing services

Hi I'd like to recommend derrick and Adam of sift plumbing and electrics. They came to install a sink and shower screen and also a shower pump. Very nice chaps and also did a good job. I will definitely be using them again and am more then happy to recommend them.

Contact 07562329834

I can recommend Adam of Swift Plumbing and Electrics too - 07562329834 - he did a good job replacing the flexible piping connecting our soil pipe to the sewer pipe which had been bitten to pieces by rats... from the inside (!). He came by in the afternoon on a no-obligation basis to have a look then returned at 5pm and cut rigid piping to size and secured it all properly. Hopefully this will be rat-resistant. Adam arrived exactly when he said he would and was quick and tidy.

deptfordinterloper Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I can recommend Adam of Swift Plumbing and

> Electrics too - 07562329834 - he did a good job

> replacing the flexible piping connecting our soil

> pipe to the sewer pipe which had been bitten to

> pieces by rats... from the inside (!). He came by

> in the afternoon on a no-obligation basis to have

> a look then returned at 5pm and cut rigid piping

> to size and secured it all properly. Hopefully

> this will be rat-resistant. Adam arrived exactly

> when he said he would and was quick and tidy.

Another recommendation for Adam from us. He came

around very quickly and solved the problem with

our boiler.

Adam was polite, helpful and very efficient.

He worked extra hard to get a spare part

before the supplier shut for the day so

that we didn't have a dodgy boiler all weekend.

If you need a plumber then call Adam.

Another recommendation for Adam 07562329834, he came round to fix and replace our leaking radiators really quickly, making an extra effort to come and look at the problem as soon as he could and then came to fix soon after. He was really nice and helpful - I would thoroughly recommend him and will definitely be using him again. Thanks Adam!

• 2 weeks later...
I can happily recommend Adam 07562329834. Very efficient, friendly, clear and quick to respond. Adam was working with two others and they appeared to work incredibly well as a team. Boiler needed replacing - diagnosed issue on Monday evening then came to replace it the next day - thank you Adam, very pleased.

• 2 weeks later...
+1 recommendation: Called Adam at 11am last Thursday to help with a plumbing problem, he came round by noon, assessed the problem, went and bought the correct part (confirming the price with me before proceeding) and then fixed it by 2pm.

Nice enough lads but not once did they show up at or even close to the pre-agreed time. And three weeks later I'm still chasing about snagging.

The plumbing snagging eventually got dealt with after two weeks but there's still one residual problem, and I haven't seen the electrician or his boss since he left three weeks ago, despite various promises to come on this day or that day. I am genuinely considering hiring a whole new plumber and electrician to finish their work off because I'm sick of trying to get them to commit to a date and time and actually show up for it. Someone once advised me that you withhold 10% of a tradesman's payment until one month after the work is finished just in case there is snagging, and I wish I'd taken that advice.

Sorry lads, but that's the truth and while I'd usually rather not leave a review than leave a bad one, I think it's only fair that if you're being recommended, future customers are aware that you might not live up to expectations.

"Just had Swift plumbing round to fix our toilet and they were very good, efficient and would definitely recommend them." - annapan

They were working for me on this date. They showed up two hours late, disappeared an hour later, came back mid afternoon, and declared they couldn't fit the plumbing because the fittings weren't right and now that the plumbing shop had closed, they wouldn't be able to get the right fittings until the morning. So, I'm glad you got good service on the date I booked them for. Because I wasn't as happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thinking this is now a new name for 'Rick' (Daniel) as there appear to be a lot of posters here solely recommending Swift, including Mrlane, Miss Barclay and Jamesmills who previously only posted about the Psuedo 'Rick' known as Daniel.