Children's entertainer: magic, balloons, games, puppets, face painting for parties & events

ceebbe7

Children's Parties: Magic Show, Balloon Twisting, Games & Disco and Puppets! Also Face painting and Glitter Tattoos! Snow Queen & her sister Parties too!

Hello there! I'm Annie, a Children's entertainer with over 20 years experience.

I have an up to date DBS/CRB and public liability insurance, and am a fully trained teacher. I am also experienced with SEN children.

I have a great rapport with children from babies, toddlers to ten year olds.

FOR BABIES/TODDLERS: I offer a sing along action session with music and lights, and musical instruments. Interactive toys, bubbles and interactive finger and hand puppet sessions, I also provide Balloon twisting.

FOR 3-6 YEAR OLDS: I start with a 'getting to know you' session with comedy and bubble fun. I perform a brilliant magic show between 30-45 mins in length. I run party games and dances with prizes. I have a mini disco system with current kids' favourite tunes and lights and radio mic. I provide fantastic BALLOON TWISTING, I will transform colourful balloons into an animal, princess wand, a sword, a butterfly or many more designs!

I also offer face painting and and glitter tattoos.

For older children 6-10: the same as above but the party can incorporate a makeover with my portable make-up set, and karaoke disco session/ football and boys themes available too. Also art & craft parties available. Just ask.

Any of this can be adapted to suit your child's tastes. Other special requests may be catered for too, just ask.

My main characters is general entertainer Awesome Annie, I am also Princess Fairy Bubbles and Pirate Ruby, Minnie Mouse, Wonder Woman, ❄ ❄Snow Queen & her sister from the famous new film available too!❄ ❄

Every child will receive a balloon model to take home! I can also come dressed as a character to suit the parties theme.

Halloween and Christmas parties a specialty too!

Other Information

Testimonials

"Just wanted to say that Annie was absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for making my day easier at such short notice and all the children (and adults) thoroughly enjoyed her show." Donna Kearns

"Hello!!! Just a note to say how wonderful Awesome Annie is, yesterday she made my son's party a very special party, with her wonderful entertaining and charming personality !!! She manage to engage the children and made them have a fantastic time 11/10 Annie Thank you so much!!!!!!!" Maria Veronica Warren

"I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you so much for your help organising an entertainer for my son's 5th birthday party. Annie was beyond fantastic and she really engaged with all the kids. They had a wonderful time, all 24 of them! I will definitely be recommending your services and Annie as an entertainer to my friends. Thank you again and please do thank Annie again for being so fantastic with the kids!" Denise Lewis

If you are interested in booking me, please contact me here or via my website.

Please contact Annie by phone or email or via the website for a friendly non committal quote!

For a weekday party there is a 20% discount too.

Email: [email protected]

Phone:07875207930

Address: 35 Bew Court, Lordship Lane, Se22 8PA