Put a spring in your step this April; ?10 off Reflexology, Thai Foot Massage or Facial Rejuvenation

Get ready for spring and restore vitality with an hour's treatment of Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift Massage), Reflexology or Thai Foot Massage.

Save ?10 off your first treatment by booking a session to take place in April 2016 at Goose Green Clinic. You will receive your first treatment at the reduced rate of ?40 for an hour's session. Please mention ED Forum when booking.

You can find out more about Facial Rejuvenation and about the other therapies I practice on my website, my Facebook page or Twitter account: www.pollentherapies.com; www.facebook.com/pollentherapies/; [twitter.com].

You can also find out more about Goose Green Clinic on their website: www.goosegreenclinic.net.

A little bit more about Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift Massage)...

Facial Rejuvenation is a natural, holistic treatment that is based on ancient Ayurvedic tradition. The treatment focuses on the face, head and neck using the hands to perform specific techniques that require no cream, oils or special equipment.

The treatment aims to brighten and lift your skin giving you a more vibrant and youthful glow, improved skin tone, skin condition and elasticity. People may also find a reduction in puffiness around the eyes and face, and a reduction of the depth of wrinkles and expression lines.

The treatment is deeply relaxing and, as well as the aesthetic benefits, a treatment may help people who suffer from sleep disorders, stress-related conditions and allergies that affect the sinuses.

Debbie Allardice - Pollen Therapies

Qualified Reflexologist and Complementary Health Practitioner

Fully insured and member of Association of Reflexologists (AOR) and the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)