Builder recommendations needed for renovation and building a studio

mattram

Hi,

Can anyone help by recommending a versatile and experienced builder who could completely renovate my house rewire, plumb, new bathroom, new kitchen...etc) landscape and build a beautiful studio in my garden. I've posted on the normal websites, but only get calls from people with no references and whose last job seems to be fitting a bathroom door.

I want to start as soon as possible, but as it is Spring, everyone seems booked up. If I find the right people I could wait.

Any help would be wonderfully appreciated...

Good Morning,

Condor Construction - Max runs the design, construction and maintenance side of things, he has 15 years experience working for a high end main contractor in London. Nathan's expertise falls with the carpentry, bricklaying ect and other trades.

We take pride in working as a team, putting the customer first and conducting business with integrity and honesty. Highly experienced in a variety of aspects, including fitting, designing and fabricating.

Please feel free to contact me on 01883 500 292 / 07474 287 338 if you would like to make an appointment for one of our Directors to meet with you.

Kind regards,

Jess

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mattram and any others following this post &/or requiring a builder.

I know a builder that I would stay well clear of if you wish to get in touch by PM.

Best left at that, but just wish to ensure he doesn't continue to operate unchecked at others (great)expense.

A cowboy (at best)....

regards,