Experienced cleaner wanted - ASAP

Shanikus

Hi all

We have just had our cleaner of 7 years tell us she can no longer work for us due to health issues and we are wanting to find a similar service with the chance for a long term relationship to be built up.

We are open to which day you would like to come. Typically - it is 4 hours work per week in a two bedroom flat and will involve:

Vacuuming all rooms

Mopping floorboards and kitchen/bathroom

Dusting and wiping down all surfaces/shutters

Laundry - Changing and washing sheets/duvet covers in two bedrooms

Clean kitchen

Clean bathroom (1)

Small amount of ironing (work shirts only)

On rotation there will be a larger job on occasion such as cleaning internal windows, cleaning oven and cleaning out fridge.

We are a busy working household and having a dependable and reliable cleaner is very important to us.

Please get in touch via PM with your experience and your references, rates so we can make a quick decision.

We are looking to build the kind of relationship we had with our previous cleaner and friend which extended to her baby sitting our daughter and doing school and pre school pick ups.