Veg box deliveries

I used to use Abel and Cole. Variety and quality were great but after a while I just couldn't justify the cost. It was convenient, for sure, but I just foubd myself feeling a bit foolish when I compared prices to shops. That said, it definitely meant I ate more so swings and roundabouts....

I use Abel and Cole every few weeks, they deliver on Mondays around here which is quite handy for me and I like being able to add on other bits like milk, cream and humous etc to my order. They are expensive compared to the supermarket but it does make me eat more veg which I love but can't always be bothered to carry home from the shops. I prefer Abel and Cole to the others because you can put certain items on a never send list and switch every item in your box to something you prefer...the flexibility is key for picky me, I also only order every few weeks so I pick longer lasting veg.

Hi Siousxiesue,

If you PM me your first and last names and email address I can refer you through my account - I looked last night and I can only do it that way rather than giving you a code! You get your 1st and 4th boxes half price and a free cookbook with your first order (and I get a tenner off my next order!)

:-)

When I lived in ED I switched from Abel and Cole to Local greens. The veg from a and c was fine but the fruit wasn't that great. If local greens still operates I thought they were great, but you have to pick them up from a local pub. I had to block Abel and cole on my phone as they kept calling and texting trying to get me back!!