Can you recommend a good hairdressers?

Toniat

Hi Tonia, I have lived in ED for 20 years and in my opinion the best hairdressers in the area is The Galleon on Forest Hill Road. I have had my hair cut by 3 or 4 stylists there and always been very happy with the result (I am female, despite username!)

I can recommend Cut-Throat in Peckham. One of the aforementioned stylists from The Galleon has just moved over there. Despite the name, not just a barber shop for those seeking a buzz cut. Well worth a try for men and women.

It's probably a matter of trying out a load of places/stylists till you find somebody you rate for your particular hair type and style preferences.

I had tried everywhere round here, had given up (amazed to see someone above recommending GMs, but maybe they have improved) and was going to Charles Worthington in town, then the person who cut my hair there left and things went downhill again (Edited to add: Until Kuki opened!).

Shingo at Kuki is brilliant with my thin, fine hair. Definitely the best cutter I have ever had, and I have in the past had some good ones (not round here though, until now). Somebody stopped me in the street recently to ask where I had it cut as she wanted to go there!

He's also very reasonably priced compared to many other places, plus the cut lasts a long time which is a bonus :)