Recommendation: Lily's hair

doveditor

Just got my haircut from Lily and I'm loving my new haircut. Lily comes to you or you can get your haircut at her home salon room. She's very friendly and professional. I had long hair and wanted a change (about time), I left Lily to it and the end result was amazing. Lily gave me a layered Bob cut and it suited my face shape - I never thought such cut would suit me! Lily also gave me advice on hair shampoo for my hair.

Please do check out her website: http://www.lilyshair.co.uk

She offers 20% off for first time customers:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I?ve always been nervous and never seem to find a hairdresser that did what I asked for around Dulwich. Lily did quite a drastic re-style for me from an angled bob to a very short pixie haircut I am very happy with my hair and would recommend to friends! Thanks very much Lily!

• 2 weeks later...
And i had my hair coloured a few days ago and am very happy with it. Lily listened to my requirements and I got exactly the colour I was after. A very friendly, nice and relaxing environment too! I will definitely go back.

All my prices can be found on my website www.lilyshair.co.uk or my business Facebook page Lily's Hair but a wash cut and finish is ?35. First time bookings receive a 20% discount therefore it would be ?28. I offer a Loyalty Scheme (five haircuts and sixth free) and Friend's Referral Scheme, refer a friend and you both receive 20% off booked appointment. Look forward to meeting you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

sue k Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> sadly, no, she's moved out to Cambridge..I'm quite

> bereft without her, and haven't had my hair cut

> since she left..recommendations anyone?

I'm the same! But she told me she would be doing some old clients when back in London for the odd day