Cat sitter needed

Tomemery13

Need a cat sitter to come in once / twice per day (depending on price) to feed and let in / out our cat for 2 weeks at the beginning of August. I've read a few horror stories on here so would really like someone with references.

We are in SE15 but on border of SE22 near Cherry Tree pub.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I left my two cats and dog with Jane for 3 weeks in March/April. The dog came back in better health than he went, he has an itch problem at home which was gone when I picked him up. Also, the cats didn't sulk on returning home so I know they weren't put out by the experience.! Highly recommended!

All the best. K.

Yep, Lisa is brilliant. When my old boy was alive, Lisa was amazing when I kept having to go away with work, even popping him down to the vets one time, when she thought it necessary. She's a proper cat lover - exactly what is needed really!

Barnesfan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Highly recommend Lisa and her team -

> [email protected] 07956255860.

>

> She has looked after our two boys when we've been

> away for over four years now. We always come back

> to calm, happy cats.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I can highly recommend The Pet Manny http://www.thepetmanny.co.uk.

Speak to Ricky 07808167620. He has looked after my cats twice when I've been away on holidays and right from my first meeting with him I knew they'd be in good hands and I felt completely comfortable giving him the keys to my house. He's really personable, very dedicated/responsible and really loves animals. I was recommended him by another friend. He also walks and looks after dogs.

You can find more information an some reviews on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thepetmannyUK/ - all 5-star from what I can see.

Hope that helps

Lucy