hairdresser for you

Federico

Were you looking for a new hairdresser????? Now you can have your personal stylist directly in your house!!!!

With over 20 years experience regularly working for the biggest magazines in the fashion industry and resident in East Dulwich I'm happy to offer you my services directly in your home.

You can see my portfolio at: www.federicoghezzi.com

Please contact me directly at: [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you

Ciao Ciao Federico

Happy to give a recommendation for Fede who has been cutting both my hair and my wife?s hair for the last year and we wouldn?t go anywhere else now.

The quality of his haircuts is better than anything I?ve ever had from any other hairdressers and the fact he?s a lovely guy and based locally is a massive bonus.

Pete

Fede has cut and coloured my hair for many years now. He's a legend!

As mum of small children its amazing to be able to have my hair cut at home. He's always happy to work around the kids and the chaos that goes with them!

Recommended. Lovely guy.

Fede is a hair genius... I wouldn't let anyone else near me with a scissors now.

Last night a friend told me my hair looked the best it ever had, no coincidence that the comment came a week after Fede had cut it.

I urge you to support your local Italian hair magician!

I can't tell you how pleased I was to find Fede in East dulwich - he understood perfectly what I was asking for straight away - I need a cut which looks good with basically no styling and grows out beautifully so I don't have to get it cut all the time - im not very good at specific instructions but he just knew what to do. He has great chat, great gossip and he's brilliant with my one year old too. I wouldn't go to anyone else now!

Wow... Just tried this guy on the off chance after reading his comments. What an experience! This guy is truly an amazing talent. He's worked for Vogue, Marie Claire and pretty much every high end fashion house and magazine you'd care to mention.

I can defiantly recommend using him.

R

I'd definitely recommend Fede as he has been highlighting my hair for years. He definitely understands blonde hair and gets the right amount of tones that I'm after. I have had previous salons turn my hair really yellow before, which I wasn't happy with.

I also have really thick hair and previous cuts have left me looking like I have a triangle haircut. I like a textured layered cut and Fede has always done a great job that requires no maintenance. He cuts the whole families' hair and with small kids the fact that he comes to the house is great.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had my hair cut and coloured by Fede and am very happy to recommend him!

He came to see me in advance for a consultation and perfectly understood what I need: a very natural looking colour and an elegant but easy cut.

Fede is very professional, punctual, accurate, and a really nice person!

I was a bit uncertain about having my hair cut at home but in fact it is time saving and the whole focus is on you, great plus!

• 3 weeks later...

Fed came round to do my hair yesterday and did a fabulous job - he covered all

My grey hair perfectly and did a fab job with some blond highlights - love love love it - can't wait to have fed come back and do my hair again - highly recommend!

• 1 month later...

I had my hair coloured and cut by federico last Thursday and I am very happy with both the experience and the result. So nice to have it done in the comfort of your house and Federico was great to have around. He was very efficient, understood what I wanted, patient and very fun too!

I'm very pleased with my haircut and I thoroughly recommend him.

• 5 months later...