GM hair - recommendation

KatieNR

I visited GM Hair for the first time today and have to say that the place is fantastic. I'm blonde, and as any non-natural blonde will know, getting the right shade and tone is always a challenge when you visit a new salon. I was nervous when I arrived @ GM, but the hairdresser (Donna) took the time to sit down with me for c.30 mins in order to really understand what I wanted. She listened well and suggested Xpress colour art. I'm thrilled with the results, and I'd add that the service from start to finish was excellent. The staff are polite, friendly and accommodating. Furthermore, the price is very competitive - on 50% colour days that GM offers, you will not find a lower price or value in ED.

perhaps I just had good luck then, or maybe they've improved, but everything I experienced was positive. And I paid less than ?70 for full head highlights and blowdry, which is much less than I paid at two other salons I've visited in ED.

p.s. Everyone has been a first time poster at some stage ;)

I went there years ago like some of my friends they put price up every time they say the stylist is now in a higher price brakect

Go to Village Way all stylist are the same price even owner I had hair salons and stylist should be all trained to high standard not low price not good high price very good