Recommendation for Mark Newlove - gas safe engineer for central heating/ boiler

Super-T

Based on recommendations on this forum I used Mark to rectify some problems on a boiler and do a landlord gas safety check and certificate in May. He was very efficient when making the appointment and very prompt and professional on the day. He solved all the issues and even spotted problems with our megaflow that should have been fixed a long time ago.

Mark explained everything to me as he was working and I felt (for the first time) that I understood a bit more about boilers. He also gave some useful advice on how to increase the life of my boiler. He has a lot of accreditations in this field and really knew what he was doing. His prices were very reasonable and I will definitely be using him again. He also emailed his invoice over straight away so I could get the paperwork sorted out and move on to the next thing. I wish everybody worked as efficiently as Mark!

Mark Newlove 07971 824567

Mark Newlove replaced my old boiler today with a Vaillant Ecotec plus 630 system boiler, new flume and a NEST programmable thermostat. He was fast, efficient, neat and tidy, very knowledgeable and gave us the best quote for the work. He was very thorough and flushed through the system first and checked all the radiators were working afterwards. He showed us how to set up NEST on my phone so I can control the heating anywhere, anytime.

The new boiler is so quiet in comparison to our old boiler!

Our Megaflow had never been serviced and now the water rate is far more powerful.

I've cancelled the British Gas contract because Mark will do the annual service at far less cost!

Contact Mark Newlove on 07971 824567.

• 3 weeks later...
I can endorse all of the good things written in this forum about Mark Newlove. I contacted him based on the comments here and he has delivered a first class result for me using a Vaillant ecotec plus 430 system boiler plus NEST thermostat with 7 year guarantee. Our radiators have never been hotter! (This boiler was not his first choice BTW but was the best one that fitted the space available). He is an excellent practical problem solver and clearly takes pride in doing the best possible job for his customers. He sorted out a mare's nest of pipework from previous installations and left everything looking extremely well ordered with key components accessible if required in the future. Rarely do you meet someone so totally in command of their subject. As others have observed, Mark was very responsive, fast and efficient, and very neat and tidy. Onsite, he was totally focussed on the task, good at explaining any issues and very easy to get along with. Very impressive! His mobile is 07971 824567.

phildbrown Wrote

:

What was the price for this?--

----------------------------------------------------

> I can endorse all of the good things written in

> this forum about Mark Newlove. I contacted him

> based on the comments here and he has delivered a

> first class result for me using a Vaillant ecotec

> plus 430 system boiler plus NEST thermostat with 7

> year guarantee. Our radiators have never been

> hotter! (This boiler was not his first choice BTW

> but was the best one that fitted the space

> available). He is an excellent practical problem

> solver and clearly takes pride in doing the best

> possible job for his customers. He sorted out a

> mare's nest of pipework from previous

> installations and left everything looking

> extremely well ordered with key components

> accessible if required in the future. Rarely do

> you meet someone so totally in command of their

> subject. As others have observed, Mark was very

> responsive, fast and efficient, and very neat and

> tidy. Onsite, he was totally focussed on the

> task, good at explaining any issues and very easy

> to get along with. Very impressive! His mobile is

> 07971 824567.

Obviously each quote is very job dependent. Over the phone, Mark talks in terms of ~ ?2200 for a straightforward boiler/flue installation rising to ~ ?2500 if NEST included. Mine was a few hundred more than that because it was not a straightforward job and included replacing a number of other components such as motorised valves, system pump etc.

• 1 month later...
Another 2 thumbs up for Mark. Just had a Nest installed and some maintenance to the boiler. Friendly, efficient, turns up when he says and even found a fiver I'd lost next to the Megaflow! System now running really efficiently so will probably save more money over time. Best heating engineer I've used in years. Highly recommend.

• 1 month later...

Mark Newlove managed to clear the air lock on our heated towel radiators by fitting a valve on the megaflow - getting the hot water up to 3 bathrooms has been a challenge!

I highly recommend Mark - he really is an expert on heating and hot water systems!

Mobile 07971 824567

• 1 month later...
Big recommendation for Mark from me too! He came on very short notice (twice!) and quickly diagnosed and solved the problem with our boiler. He also took time while here to bleed all our rads and re-balance the system and it is working better than it ever has. Thanks Mark!

• 2 weeks later...

Mark Newlove fitted a NEST thermostat for me recently. He also fixed lots of little problems created by a bad installer and explained everything in simple language which was much appreciated. He also responds quickly in the event of a problem and does his best to get to you fast and get the problem fixed. Highly recommended!

Tanya

Another recommendation for Mark. I contacted him to service our boiler and he was able to come round quite quickly. He was really efficient and gave lots of useful advice about saving money on our heating bills and how to get the best results from our boiler. Definitely give him a call.

emilygray Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Another recommendation for Mark. I contacted him

> to service our boiler and he was able to come

> round quite quickly. He was really efficient and

> gave lots of useful advice about saving money on

> our heating bills and how to get the best results

> from our boiler. Definitely give him a call.

emilygray Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Another recommendation for Mark. I contacted him

> to service our boiler and he was able to come

> round quite quickly. He was really efficient and

> gave lots of useful advice about saving money on

> our heating bills and how to get the best results

> from our boiler. Definitely give him a call.

I too highly recommend Mark. He serviced my boiler , arrived on time, did a good job.

I can also highly recommend Mark. my boiler broke on Tuesday night, called Mark first thing next morning and he arrived an hour later. Fixed the problem in no time, was super helpful re tips on how to keep my very old and cranky heating safely going for a bit longer! And very reasonably priced considering all he did. I will definitely be going to Mark again if needed.

Another happy customer thanks to Mark Newlove at New Gas Boilers!!! He had come out to do some maintenance on my old boiler based on the positive EDF reviews. I decided to get a new boiler rather than persevere with the old one which he installed yesterday. He was very quick, efficient and tidy with the installation, helped set up the system and gave simple advice on how to get the most out of the boiler and I will be using him going forward.

His details are 07971 824 567, or [email protected].

Mark has recently continued his excellent work for me by replacing a failing shower pump. We discussed other options such as Megaflo and he laid out the pros and cons of all the options very clearly. I really felt I was making an informed decision when choosing a simple pump replacement. Not a big piece of work, but Mark carried out his usual thoroughly professional job. He is extremely knowledgeable and gives straightforward and trustworthy advice - a model professional. And a lovely guy as well. His email for someone who asked for it is [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Mark Newlove.

Mark has recently installed a new gas boiler for us and removed a gas hob. He was highly professional, reliable and communicative. His sound level of expertise put us at ease and the installation went very smoothly. Plus he was nice and friendly! Would highly recommend.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a problem last week with a faulty filler valve which blew the expansion chamber on the boiler. Called Mark (I had no idea what the problem was) he came over promptly, identified the issue immediately and restored normal service. Another great job from Mark. Excellent service and very reasonable cost. If you need a brilliant heating engineer, then Mark's your man!

Scroll up for Mark's contact details.

We just had Mark round to do a Service on our boiler before we move.

He was fantastic, very professional and friendly, excellent service and a great price. It's great to be able to find a reliable local tradesmen who you can trust on this forum, we'll definitely be using Mark in the future, even after we move out of the area!

Marks details are as above, 07971 824 567, or [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Mark. Last week he serviced our boiler. He identified some issues with the system.offered impartial advice and rectified the problem. It was a joy to receive such a professional, efficient and friendly service. Will definitely use him in the future.