Tree Surgeon Recommendation - Patrick

queenbee

I would like to recommend a Tree Surgeon who has performed many jobs for customers on the EDF.

He is reliable, affordable and professional and is able to provide a range of Tree Surgery/ Garden maintenance Services (.i.e reductions, fell, pruning, tree maintenance).

You can call Patrick for a quote on 07455 735 879

Another recommendation for Patrick, he looked at our giant tree and was very Ho eat and told us it was fine and not about to destroy our house/neighbours' houses in the next storm, and did a great job of tidying up our jungle garden.

• 1 month later...
Another big thumbs up for Patrick. He did a fantastic job removing my giant acacia tree as well as pruning several other trees, an overgrown bamboo and tidying the front hedge. All single handedly, swiftly and a very reasonable rate. I highly recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Another shout out for Patrick. He cut down a large broken tree in my garden this weekend. He also pruned a huge bay tree. Patrick gave me a very fair quote and was able to do the work less than 2 weeks later.

He and his assistant arrived on time, did a very thorough job and left my garden and dining-room (the rubble had to be taken through the house) spotless. I would definitely recommend him.