Fabulous Real Estate Agents - No Flies

Ozymodo

All,

Only very rarely am I moved to leave a comment but the wonderful job that No Flies did selling our house in ED deserves a shout out and the encouragement for others to use them as well.

Extremely pro-active, knowledgeable and great value for money, I would highly recommend instructing them for house sales/lettings.

Brendan Cassidy

Director

No-Flies Estate Agents

office :020 7737 8047

mobile :07767 110581

web :www.no-flies.co.uk

OG

• 7 months later...

I can only agree with all of the above.

Soon after the referendum, my wife and I decided to put our house on the market and relocate overseas. Having read several glowing reports on No Flies I invited them round to discuss our options in what was a somewhat nervy, febrile market. What I was looking for was an honest and transparent approach to selling our house as there was a very real chance that we may have had to pull out of any prospective sale in light of currency concerns. Things could become pretty complicated. I wanted any potential buyers to be aware of this.

My wife and I were extremely impressed with Tony McDonald and Brendan Cassidy from No Flies, who handled everything to do with our sale with the minimum of fuss. We were told what we could realistically hope to achieve in terms of price. There was no ridiculous price inflating to get our business, no flim-flam, no BS. Just good, considered, mature advice.

Feedback on viewings was speedy, emails were answered usually within the hour, calls returned promptly.

As it turns out, we were indeed forced to pull the plug on one potential sale a few days before exchange. I felt pretty awful for our prospective buyers, but No Flies handled everything in an understanding, grown-up manner. The same excellent service was in evidence when we decided to try again at the beginning of December.

The result is that we have now sold our house at full asking price. The fee for all their endeavours - they have a fixed pricing structure which is way below that charged by the Lordship Lane big guns - worked out at a frankly ridiculous 0.6%.

Our patch of south-east London is awash with estate agents, and I'm sure there are good eggs out there working for some of the high street names. But I really do think anyone considering selling should at the very least stick No Flies on their shortlist. Based on our experience you won't be disappointed.