Recommendations for a bathroom refurb.

Evening all,

We are looking to incorporate our small toilet room into the main bathroom to make one room. We need a person/company who will provide quality plumbing, a joiner for the stud walls an electrician for the new lighting and a brilliant tiler and plasterer. I need someone who pays attention to the details and isn't going to be bish bash bosh!

Would anyone like to recommend someone they've used and have been happy with their results.

Many thanks

N

Hi there

I'm currently in the middle of getting my bathroom done. Hopefully nearly there, a few days left to go! We went to Bell's Kitchens and Bathrooms on Lordship Lane (on the corner of the road opposite what was the police station). Have been really impressed so far. Tony at Bell's came round to our flat, measured up, came up with a design and suggested what to put in the bathroom (he was happy to hear our opinions/suggestions and was also happy to suggest an alternative when we said it was too expensive!!)

Also very impressed with the quality of the work so far. The fitter works in conjunction with Bells and is really polite and easy to communicate with.

Let me know if you'd like to see any pictures - as I said we are a few days away from completion but can send you pics as of today and pics when it is finished.

If you are looking for a person with an eye to details, I would like to recommend Peter Vasco who has recently done renovation to our 2 bedroom flat. That included complete renovation to the bathroom(new tiling,underfloor heating, replacement of: bath, toilet and sink plus painting).All has been done to a very high standard and we're very pleased with the finished result.

Peter's number 07961403256 or email [email protected]

• 1 month later...

We have just had our bathroom finished by Greg and his team from Octopus Plumbing. They did an absolutely fantastic job, our bathroom looks amazing! We used them to do our bathroom and kitchen last year. The work was of such good quality and reasonably priced we didn't hesitate to use them again. We moved house and have just had our new bathroom done which included knocking two rooms together to create a huge, luxurious family bathroom. They also fitted a new boiler during the works. They work really hard to create your vision, finish to a very high standard and are always polite.

I would highly recommended using Octopus Plumbing. Call Greg on 07830210276.