Recommended painter/decorator/DIY

Wanted to recommend Louise Sunderland, who's helped me with a lot of DIY recently while I was renovating my kitchen. She ripped out the old kitchen, sanded and varnished a pretty knackered wooden floor (pic attached), painted & decorated and built alcove shelves (two pictures attached). She also reinstated a previously bricked-up fireplace.

She's reliable, punctual and a total perfectionist - even fixing things in my flat that I hadn't noticed needed attention (like a missing bit of skirting board & replacing broken floorboards). As well as having super high standards, she's great at giving general DIY advice - I took up lots of her recommendations from which paint types to use, to how to manage a tricky situation with a plasterer who hadn't finished his job properly.

She's a lovely person who I happily trusted to let herself in & out of my home, and she always tidied up after herself too. My only hesitation in recommending her is the fear that she's going to get too busy to do any more work for me.

Her email is [email protected]

• 1 month later...
We have also just used Louise to carry out a fair bit of decorating for us including lots of woodwork and wall painting. She also renovated our old staircase (including fixing/replacing the lose and old boards) and I can't recommend her highly enough. Hardworking, efficient, trust worthy and fair. She has done a great job and we will definitely be using her in the future.

• 1 year later...
Louise is really great at what she does. She has just done a wonderful job in a bedroom at our house, making good the floorboards and painting them. The room has been transformed. This is the 5th time I've asked her to do something and every single time she does a great job. She's fun to have around, reliable and very good value for money. Will be using again to do another room very soon.

• 3 months later...
Louise Sunderland is absolutely brilliant - she recently did a few painting and decorating jobs for us in Forest Hill (mainly our front door/porch) and as well as being really friendly, she is an absolute perfectionist. She was also really helpful with regard to colour choice, etc., she's clean, tidy, punctual and completely transparent and honest about costs/hours etc. We'll definitely be asking Louise to do future work for us - I cannot recommend her enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add my recommendation for Louise's work. She has repainted the whole of our flat (in Catford), which required a lot of preparation, to a fantastic standard.

Louise is the complete professional. She works to an extremely high standard and is 100% reliable. She is punctual, very tidy, reasonably priced and really nice to have around.

I would have no hesitation to recommend her to anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I don?t normally do this but really wanted to add a recommendation for Louise. She recently spent 4 days preparing and painting my son?s bedroom as well as our hallway. We couldn?t have asked for better service or a better result. Louise is an absolute professional and obviously takes great pride in her work. The finish on the walls is impeccable and when we returned from our holiday there wasn?t a speck of paint on a carpet, floorboard or sink. She was also completely transparent about her costs and how long the job would take. I am so so pleased that we asked Louise to complete the work - and I?m almost reluctant to write this as I am sure she is very quickly accruing an loyal fan base and will soon be booked up until 2020.

• 2 weeks later...