London Urban Food Awards

Hi everyone, my name is Paul and I am a local Beekeeper. I have been fortunate enough to have my local honey shortlisted for an Urban Food Award, and now really need everyone's help to vote.

My honey is entirely as the bees make it, just harvested, filtered and jarred the way it should be.

My honey s available locally in Sopers, Puzzleorganica,Rosie's and Cafe G.

I also use all the beeswax to make entirely natural furniture, leather and shoe polish.

Please be kind enough and take the time to vote for Bee Naturals (that's me),in the Heavenly Honey and Most Inspiring Producer categories.

Everyone who votes also gets entered into a draw for tickets to the award ceremony in September.

Please take the time to vote and support a local beekeeper.

Many,many thanks to everyone for their votes and support.

Paul.

To vote visit http://www.sustainweb.org/londonfoodlink/awards/

Click Vote Now

Vote for Bee Naturals in the Heavenly honey and most inspiring producer categories.

Thank you East Dulwich

Our local honey is available to try and buy at Sopers on Nunhead lane, Rosie's Cafe on Peckham Rye, Cafe G on Peckham Rye and PuzzleOrganico.

Please vote for your local honey producer in this years Urban Food Awards.

Everyone that votes gets entered in a draw to win tickets to the gala presentation in September.

Thanks for voting.

I wonder why you are appealing to us in East Dulwich when your honey is sold in Peckham and Nunhead, what is local? where are your beehives? You have three posts up already, your only posts. with no details ? how can anyone vote for something they know nothing about ?? o, wait a minute ...

I have hives on the rye, in Landells road SE22 where I have been resident for 25 years, hives in Peckham queens road and Old Kent road. My honey is sold in Peckham and Nunhead because that's where it is stocked. And if you read the post properly you would see it tells you where you can taste the honey. Perhaps SE22 isn't local enough for you. Oh, wait a minute!

Bee Naturals Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have hives on the rye, in Landells road SE22

> where I have been resident for 25 years, hives in

> Peckham queens road and Old Kent road. My honey is

> sold in Peckham and Nunhead because that's where

> it is stocked. And if you read the post properly

> you would see it tells you where you can taste the

> honey. Perhaps SE22 isn't local enough for you.

> Oh, wait a minute!

you have not answered any questions

you sound combative

are your bees stressed

se22 is local and

the

area you were appealing to

and you do not sound friendly and I would think

your bees would vote OUT if they could

-------------------------------------------------------

why would you antagonise anyone from the EDF? and wonder why you cannot respond to civil questions?

as opposed to sarcasm and secrecy ?

Why are you so diffident? where are you based? what gleanings would your bees have from the Old Kent Road, Queens road, is this rosebaywillowherb? from a crumbling wall? we need to know these things, we will not make blind judgements.