Wanted carpet cleaning

Jo14

Wanted- recommendation for a really good carpet cleaning company or, has anyone hired a machine and done it themselves? Are the results as good? I dont have a car, so would need to be near SE5

• 3 weeks later...
I used Stefano, who did a brilliant job at a reasonable price. He also cleaned my sofas and they've come up really well. He now does my windows and gutters (got a machine for both so can reach to the top floors, which my old guy couldn't). Stefano has been efficient and polite and thoroughly professional. Definitely recommend him. His mobile is 07581477286.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Home Maid Clean has just cleaned my carpets on the recommendations of others in this thread. I'm very pleased with the results. Thank you! Carpets look like new (and some are 10 years old), paint has come out, cat fur and other unidentifiable marks have also disappeared. Fast, efficient, very pleasant and good value. 0207 205 2528.

Hi, Bradley cleaned my carpets and sofa and did an excellent job. I found him on the forum, he came highly recommended by others and I couldn't be happier with the results.

He popped by on the same day of calling to provide a quote and went above and beyond with the level of service provided. Very professional, flexible and reasonably priced.

His number is 07946328565.