Forum Sponsors

Daisylets Residential Property Management
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by PaulHill 27 June, 2017 22:18

Another very heartfelt recommendation for Aria and his brother Dan. Had an urgent problem with our toilet pipe leaking and they were round within the hour! Brilliant communication, very polite and friendly, great job, good price. Also, they noted that the loo was not fixed properly to the floor, so they sorted that. Add to this, when I voiced worries about our tiling, they gave me the number of a wonderful tiler, who's already on the case and eliminating the problem.

Lovely guys, fantastic work. Would definitely use again. They're on 07739 734895.

Posted by whirly 29 June, 2017 18:03

Rang about a blocked toilet and they came round 15mins later! Very efficient - thanks.

Posted by LMB 03 July, 2017 14:09

Highly recommend Aria and Dan. Called them on Thursday lunchtime regarding a badly leaking pipe. It was not a straightforward job but they had it fixed the same afternoon.
Thanks again!

Posted by lallanita 03 July, 2017 22:50

I was lucky to find this thread and called Aria today to clear a tricky blocked drain. He came over within an hour of the call, he was efficient and quick and nothing was a problem for him. He was also kind and generous with his time, explaining what had happened and offering suggestions to avoid the problem in future. I also have young kids and they loved him too! Would highly recommend.

Posted by nickh101 08 July, 2017 18:00

Great service. Aria called straight back and came round and fixed our leak the same day. Highly recommended.

Posted by Nicola1000 08 July, 2017 19:54

Would highly recommend Aria and Dan - came quickly, sorted the problem without fuss and very polite. Plus reasonable rates. What more could you ask for?

Posted by scrambles 15 July, 2017 13:59

I also highly recommend Aria who came quickly, communicated well, was efficient, polite, helpful and good value in fixing our leak- thanks!

Posted by SKSH 18 July, 2017 21:02

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan - polite, efficient and reliable. Recommended.

Posted by deejayadrock 19 July, 2017 22:20

I can also recommend Aria, accommodating in fitting our job in (although fairly late to the first appointment...I think he's busy with EDF customers!), and when doing the job today very efficient, reasonable rate, kept me well informed. Will be booking him again for another job, if he's not too busy...

Posted by CMac 21 July, 2017 18:15

If anyone is in need of a plumber, i highly recommend AFE Plumbing Services.

My outside drain was blocked badly and an external pipe needed fixing.

Extremely happy with the service provided and the price.

It's always a worry not knowing who to call in an emergency so I thought I'd post a recommendation, to save you the stress.

call Aria on 07739 734 895

Posted by CMac 21 July, 2017 18:19

I also recommend AFE Plumbing Services.

My outside drain was blocked badly and an external pipe needed fixing.

Extremely happy with the service provided and the price. Thanks to this thread, I also made the call.

It's always a worry not knowing who to call in an emergency so I thought I'd post a recommendation, to save you the stress.

call Aria on 07739 734 895

Posted by Alina_Bolat 21 July, 2017 19:20

I highly recommend A.F.E Plumbing Services!
Professional, very prompt and most importantly proactive service. Aria, Dan and Ken have uninstalled old shower and toilets and installed new bathroom appliances in my flat. The team worked quickly, efficiently and kept me informed on every stage of their work, making sure I fully understand all the details. A big big thank you for your help and good luck on future projects!

Posted by anna_r 26 July, 2017 11:00

Aria and his brother did a great job replacing two mixer taps for us in our kitchen and utility room. He was accommodating when we had to change the time at the last minute due to decorators not having finished, he was very good at letting us know when he would be arriving and the price was as quoted. Highly recommended.

Posted by Kate112 27 July, 2017 10:07

I'd like to add my recommendation for AFE Plumbing Services to the ones above. Aria was very quick to respond and the job was done promptly and to a high standard. At one point it looked like I needed a new kitchen tap but Aria's guy managed to fix the existing one for me so saved us a bit of money. Excellent service.

Posted by johnlw 07 August, 2017 16:57

Another thank you for the recommendation for Aria / AFE Plumbers. I called them last week when we had a leak and Aria and Dan came really fast and really went the extra mile when it came to sorting out what turned out to be a very tricky problem which involved taking up floorboards, digging into walls etc. Not only that but they provided helpful recommendations for people who could make good the damage. Couldn’t be happier with the whole experience.

Posted by OtherRosie 08 August, 2017 12:53

Another recommendation for Aria/AFE Plumbers! Aria recently fixed a faulty valve on our cold water tank, and was friendly, efficient and considerate (offering to take off his shoes at the door to protect our carpet!) Great service.

Posted by LUVED 08 August, 2017 20:02

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan. I've had a couple of plumbing issues over the last few weeks and Aria and Dan were quick both times to respond and work out what the problems were and sort out them. Both were polite, professional and got the jobs done without any hassle.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them both and will use them again if I needed.

Posted by kirdlemcfirdle 09 August, 2017 11:12

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan. I've had a few plumbing problems over the past few weeks. A leaking toilet and a blocked toilet. Aria and Dan responded very quickly, came to visit to make a diagnosis within a few hours and fixed both problems on the same day including installing a new toilet. My past experience with plumbers hasn't been the best so it's great to have the number of someone honest and reliable.

Posted by Nunhead S 11 August, 2017 11:21

I agree highly recommend them - responded very quickly and sorted pump for the shower and toilet flush straight away.

Posted by MmmFreeGoo 12 August, 2017 13:30

Hello,

Called Aria at AFE Plumbing because of all the great recommendations here and was not disappointed! They replied to my message quickly, came promptly and were really helpful and fantastic with good advice.

Will def call them again!

Posted by LBerney 12 August, 2017 13:38

Excellent service from Aria and A.F.E. Plumbing this Friday. I had a useless plumber from WeFixNow tell me on Thursday that my stop cock was 'seized solid' and 'needed to be replaced'. This was *not* true. Aria sent a man round who opened the valve in seconds and repaired my leaking washing machine connection in under ten minutes. I will definitely be using AFE in the future. But I advise you all to avoid WeFixNow.

Posted by marteddie 13 August, 2017 11:26

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan. I needed a tap replaced quickly and within two hours of making the call, it was done. They are quick, efficient and will keep you informed as they work.

Posted by Bpowell 16 August, 2017 13:58

Yes also had excellent customer service from Aria and Dan - they fixed a leaking tap within the hour of us reporting it and have also completed other jobs for us to a high standard. Thanks!

Posted by Old Bob 17 August, 2017 11:07

Can add my recommendations to all the others on this thread. Aria and Dan were extremely quick to respond to our call regarding a leak under the sink. With us within an hour. A good quality of work, extremely reasonable rates, very professional and gave very useful advice on some other issues they identified without ever pressurising us to have extra work done. Polite and personable - and they have other useful contacts. We would definitely use them again and highly recommend them!

Posted by Warmic00 20 August, 2017 17:22

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan. Had a leaking bath tap - they sourced a new tap and fitted it really quickly and at a decent price too. Have used Aria and Dan on a number of occasions now and always provide a good service

Posted by ukdealguide 21 August, 2017 14:45

I've just had Dan from AFE plumbing over to fix my toilet that was leaking.

He fixed the issue in 5 mins and did a great clean up job.

Very professional, highly recommend these guys.

Feel free to get in touch if you have specific questions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:08:21:14:46:06 by ukdealguide.

Posted by smozzy 22 August, 2017 20:42

Great plumber, highly recommend. Reliable and give good advice. Good prices too
Sue

Posted by terrig 22 August, 2017 22:18

Excellent, friendly and responsive service from Aria and his brother. We had a hot water leak and it was fantastic that they could get us fixed in such a timely way with good advice. Totally recommended.

Posted by mfb 24 August, 2017 19:21

I highly recommend Aria and Dan. We had a leaking tap and rang them on a recommendation. They popped around within the hour, had a look at the problem, went and sourced the necessary parts then returned and fixed the problem that same evening. They were really pleasant and completed the job with no fuss at all. And for a great price! I heartily recommend!

Posted by GREECE 30 August, 2017 12:42

Hello do you have a number for them?

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed